Chapter 29: Alcohol and pain

Hey guys! Before you proceed please click on the star button at the button of the screen and vote. It means a lot to me.😅

Have you done it?🤨

Huh?😋

Huh??🤪

You have?!😁

Yay!!😆

Now, you may continue, txns😘

Cindy's POV

"-What did I do?" A voice asks from behind me and I freeze

Shit!

I give them a stern look and turn around. He's still high, shit!

"Uh nothing, not you another Anderson" I say, quickly, but he isn't staring at me, he's staring at the huge hickey on my neck.

He growls and grabs my arm, squeezing it tightly

"Ow" I whine and suddenly someone pulls me from his grip.

"You're hurting her" Ryan grounds out and the three boys are now glaring at Chase, but we both stare at the hand around my wrist. I feel butterflies, but Chase is only glaring at it.

Ryan senses this and removes his hand immediately, looking away

"Who did this to you, Cindy?" Chase ask, surprisingly calmly but I gulp at the deadly tone he uses.

"It was, um, a um, it was-"

"-It was who Cindy!" He yells and I flinch, tears already coming to my eyes as I whisper

"Dylan" Ryan immediately shoots up from the car he was leaning on and they're all looking at me. I look down, away from their gazes.

The tears start falling.

"You promised you won't cheat on me? Did you have sex with him?" Chase whispers, his voice filled with hurt, pain and worst if all...control. He's controlling himself, he doesn't want to hurt me and it just makes me start sobbing

"N-no, it was just a kiss, I don't know what was wrong with me Chase, I-I'm so sorry" I whisper crying and a tear rolls down his cheek as he turns and stomps into his car, speeding off.

Ryan does the same, he gets on his motorcycle and speeds off. He looked really mad and I can't help but wonder if he's going to Dylan.

I squat and cry loud, my tears dropping on the granite.

"Hey, hey, Cindy, don't cry okay? It's fine, it'll be fine. Dylan can be very tempting at times" Danny says, trying to lighten the mood. I laugh a little and push him away, he laughs.

I notice that Vincent is staring at Ryan's retreating form.

"You should go after him you know" I tell him and he looks at me

"You sure you're alright?" He ask and I nod "I would tell you up go after Anderson, but he looked high, maybe wait till tommorow or something, but please don't go after him, I don't want him hurting you" he says and I give a small nod.

They get on their bikes "Don't cry okay? It'll be fine, I promise" he says, give sme a kiss on my temple and they drive away.

I sigh and go to get my jacket, put it on and enter my car.

Sorry Vincent...

I drive to Chase's house.

"Hey Cindy! Been a while" Marina says and u smile at her.