Memories 8

Everyone stepped back into a new memory that Harry had received.

If you want to go back I won't blame you, you take the cloak I won't need it now."

"Don't be stupid." Exclaimed Ron.

Hermione nodded, "we're coming."

Harry smiled gratefully and opened the door."

Harry pulled out a flute and started playing to keep the dog asleep."

Sirius turned to Harry trying not to laugh, "Harry that is terrible."

Everyone chuckled at poor Harry.

"Hey I was 11!"

Sirius put his hands up in defense.

"Keep playing." Ron warned Harry as they all stepped out of the cloak and made their way towards the trap door.

"I think we will be able to pull the door open, want to go in first Hermione?" Asked Ron hopefully.

Hermione glared at Ron while everyone laughed at his misfortune.

Wow Ron, what a true gryffindor." Teased Ginny.

Ron scowled at her.

"No I don't!"

"All right," Ron took a deep breath and carefully stepped over the dogs legs. He opened the trapdoor.

"What do you see?" Asked Hermione anxiously.

"Nothing, it's just...black. There's no way to climb down, we will have to just drop."

Harry who was still playing the flute, waved at Ron to get his attention and pointed at himself.

"You want to go first? Are you sure?" Asked Ron in surprise, "I don't know how deep this thing goes. Give the flute to Hermione so she can keep him to sleep."

Ginny groaned and dropped her head on Harry's shoulder, "why must you always be so bloody brave."

Harry chuckled and patted her back.