Memories 18

Ron and Harry slipped out of the kitchen just as mrs. Weasley started scolding her husband. They climbed two flights of stair to reach Ron's room.

As he opened the door Harry was met with...lots of orange.

—————————————————————————
"The Chudley cannons," said Ron pointing to the various posters on his wall as well as his bedsheets.

"Ninth in the league." Harry looked around the room admiring what he was seeing. "A bit small ," said Ron quickly.

"Not like the room you had with those muggles. I'm right underneath the ghoul in the attic, he's alway moving around in the pipes and groaning."

He turned to Harry not expecting to see him grinning widely, " this is the best house ever!"

Mollys ears went pink, "thank you dear, not that you had much to compare to." She mumbled.

Harry smiled at molly, "it's gonna skip a bit."

The memory changed to show Harry and Ron at kings cross station, standing alone in front of the barrier.

"Let's go together, we've only got a minute."

Harry and Ron made a run towards the wall and...CRASH!

Everyone looked at the memory in shock, "What!"

Both trolleys hit the barrier making the boys bounce backwards hitting their heads on the ground.

"Why can't we get through..." hissed Harry who turned towards Ron who was struggling to stand up.

"I-I dunno."

Teddy turned towards Harry, "did someone block the barrier off so you couldn't get to hogwarts?"

"You'll see teddy." Responded Harry with a smirk on his face as teddy groaned.

Harry noticed people were staring at them and muttering, "we better go wait by the car, we're attracting atten-"

"Harry!" Ron said grinning from ear to ear, "the car!"

Hermione hit Ron on the back of the head, " it was your idea! All this time I thought it was one of Harry's stupid plans!"

Harry turned towards her offended, "Oy!"

"Oh don't pretend your ideas aren't stupid! They may work out in the end but they are stupid!"

Harry crossed his arms pouting slightly as everyone one else was laughing at the trio.