What happened

Everyone was sat around the pensive waiting for Harry and Ginny to enter the room with his memories.

"Are you sure your ready Harry?"ginny put her hand on the side of her husbands face.

"Of course Ginny, I've been through worse."

They walked into the room and Harry pulled the memory from his mind and transferred it in the pensive.

Everyone held their breaths and started the memory...

they watched as Harry apparated to the ministry of magic and make his way towards the other aurors stationed by the ministers door.

"What's going on Phillips?" The auror in question turned around with a phaux confused question.

Everyone growled at the mention of that particular auror.

"So he's the one we have to kill? Got it." Sneered Sirius.

Harry rolled his eyes, "guys calm down it's not a big deal."

Lily smacked his shoulder, "not a big deal? Harry you could of died. Do us all a favor and let us hold resentment for the people who hurt you."

Everyone nodded their heads, causing Harry to sigh.

"No idea, although I hope we finally get to do something interesting."

Harry looked at him with a mix of uncertainty, suspicion, and confusion.

"Yeah well, I think I've had enough excitement for a while."

Harry face placed himself, "oh I'm so stupid I knew he was suspicious."

"Harry love don't beat yourself up, he seemed genuine although slightly suspicious."

The minister called Harry, Phillips, and two other aurors into his office.

"As you all know there has been some returns, those people are Pettigrew, greyback, and bellatrix. I would like you gentlemen to lead them to their cells while we wait for the verdict to bring them to Azkaban.

Phillips had an odd gleam in his eye that Harry seemed to catch, he narrowed his eyes and if anyone looked closely they could see hia hand automatically go towards his wand.

"See Harry you could tell something was up."

James nodded, "yeah that was some impressive detection skills I almost missed it."

Harry smiled.

Phillips noticed Harry's look and smiled at him, "something wrong Potter?"

Harry hesitated, "nothing...nothings wrong."

Phillips cocked his head to the side, "good." He clapped his hands, "shall we get going."

"I don't like the way he was looking at you Harry." Ron said shaking his head.

"Yeah it was a bit unsettling."

James and Sirius looked at Harry worriedly.

The aurors all entered the room that held the returners, bellatrix cackled.

"Well...it's itty bitty baby Potter...but he isn't so itty bitty anymore now is he?"

She looked him up and down then licked her lips, "it's a shame we will have to kill you, you'd be nice to have on our side."

Harry glared at her, "yeah well I don't much get along with evil bitches who try to kill my family ...follow us."

James chuckled, "Harry you definitely have acquired your mother's wit."

Everyone else laughed.

Pettigrew growled, "watch your mouth boy."

Harry turned around, "I'd be careful yourself Pettigrew, death eaters don't like cowards and no person on the light side like you either."

"You get em harry!" Whooped Sirius, Remus smacked his head and shushed him,

As they made their way further down to the cellars, the lights started to flicker.

Harry clenched his fist on his wand knowing something was up. All of a sudden he felt a wand at the side of his neck, "hello Potter, remember me?"

Harry turned his head slightly, there in all his glory was Draco. "Malfoy, seems you haven't changed, let me guess here on you fathers orders?"

Draco sneered and pushed the wand further into Harry's neck causing him to wince.

"Your in no position to be making fun Potter, you say one word I don't like and your dead in an instant."