Hiding

Ginny finally received an owl back from Percy saying he was bringing the kids back and then he would warn everyone else to hide.

Ginny sighed in relief and went back to everyone else, "I got percys owl he's getting the kids and after that he's warning everyone else to hide."

Lily as wringing her hands in worry, "have you heard back from Harry yet?"

Ginny started tearing up, "um...no not from Harry or the ministry. Do you, do you think he's okay?"

Ron walked up to Ginny and hugged her, "I'm sure he's fine Ginny."

-10 minutes later-

The kids finally arrived everyone wished Percy and his family safe travels as they all flooed to the safe house.

As they all entered was when the children noticed that their father wasn't there, "mommy, where daddy?" Lillian questioned

Before Ginny answered jamsie piped up, "yeah and also if we are in the safe house why isn't dad with us? Shouldn't he be safe too?"

Al nodded in agreement with his siblings, Ginny looked at everyone quickly before turning back to her kids.

"Well, daddy is on a very special mission and...it may be dangerous for us so we have to hide. But daddy is gonna be fine."

After that whole debacle Ginny showed everyone the rooms they would be staying in.

Nobody could really eat because they were too worried, it had been hours and they still hadn't heard back.

I will give you this small chapter because I'm mean and I want you to be in suspense lol😂

Have fun guessing what's gonna happen!