Memories(3)

"Oy, anyone sitting here?" Ron asked pointing to the seat opposite of Harry.

Harry looked up and shook his head, Ron quickly sat down. He looked at Harry quickly then looked away.

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out,

Harry nodded.

"Oh...well I thought it might have been one of the twins jokes." Said Ron, "and Have you really got the...you know." Ron said pointing to Harry's forehead.

Harry pulled back his bangs to show a lightning bolt scar.

"So...that's where you-know-who..."

"Yeah...but I don't remember anything." Harry shrugged

"Nothing?" Ron asked eagerly.

"RONALD WEASLEY I TOLD YOU NOT TO ASK!"

Ron shuddered, "well, technically you told the twins not to ask..."

Moly rolled her eyes and huffed while everyone else giggled quietly.

"Well...I remember green light."

"Wow." Said Ron.

"Are your whole family wizards then?" Harry asked Ron curiously.

"Er... well yes I think so....I think mums got a second cousin who's an accountant...but we don't talk about them."

Harry nodded, "so you must know a lot about magic then?"

Ron shrugged, " I heard you went to live with muggles, what were they like?"

"Horrible...well, not all of them but my uncle is. I wish I had three wizard brothers." Harry said solemnly.

"Five." Said Ron looking gloomy, "I'm the sixth in our family to go to hogwarts. You see I've got to live up to bill who was head boy, Charlie who was quidditch captain, Percy the prefect, Fred and George mess around but they have good marks. And everyone thinks they are really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others...but if I do it's no big deal, because they did it first...I've got bills old robes, Charlie's old wand and percys ugly stinky old rat."

"Oh Ron..." Molly sighed.

"You're your own person son." Said Arthur, "we are proud of you and love you."

Ron smiled at them.

Ron reached into this jacket and pulled out a gray rat.

Harry, Ron, hermione, Sirius, and Remus all scowled at the rat, while the rest of them looked at them with shock and confusion.

His name is scabbers, he's useless...he hardly ever wakes up.

"Skips a bit here..." said Harry.

"Anything off the trolly dears?"

Harry leapt to his feet and got some of everything. Ron stared at Harry.

"Hungry are you..."

"Starving." Said Harry taking a big bite of a pumpkin pasty.

Ron took out a lumpy package and unwrapped it, "she always forgets I don't like corned beef."

Harry looked at Ron, "I'll swap you for one if these," said Harry holding up a cauldron cake.

"Skipping again ." Said Harry as it showed Ron smiling at Harry while switching treats.

Lily and Molly smiled at the growing friendship between the boys.

A young draco Malfoy entered, "is it true then? Is Harry Potter really in this compartment?"

Harry nods, "this is crabbe and goyle, and I'm Malfoy...draco Malfoy."

Ron gave a slight chuckle but covered it up with a cough.

Malfoy spun to Ron, "think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours...red hair, and a hand me down robe." Malfoy scoffs, "you must be a Weasley."

He turned back to Harry, "you'll come to find that some wizard into families are much better than others. You don't want it go making friends with the wrong sort, I can help you with that." Said draco holding out his hand.

Harry looked at his hand then back up to draco, "I think I can tell, the wrong sort for myself thanks..." said Harry cooly.

James gave a hearty laugh, "atta boy Harry!"

Sirius, Teddy, and Remus were all laughing with the others all shook their heads fondly.

Draco looked beyond pissed, "I'd be careful if I were you POTTAH! unless you want to go the same way your parents. They didn't know what was best for them either. You go running around with riff raft like the weasleys and hagrid they'll start rubbing off on you."

Dora shook her head, "idiot."

Hermione looked livid, "HOW DARE HE!" she screeched.

Teddy turned to Harry and Ron, "you guys should have punched him."

Ron laughed, "well Hermione does that for us third year."

Hermione blushed while everyone looked at her in shock.

"I also may have hit him a couple times in 5th year." Said Harry timidly.

Everyone turned to him equally as shocked.

He put his hands up, "I had help from Fred and George too but I'll let my memories tell that story."

James patted his son on the back with a proud grin while Sirius high fived him.
Harry cleared his throat, "let's continue."

Everyone nodded, "okay how about riding lesson..."