Memories 5

Professor McGonagall was running towards Harry, "how dare you! You might have broken your neck!"

"It wasn't his fault professor-"

"Be quiet me patil !"

"But professor, Malfoy-"

"That's enough! Potter follow me. Now!"

Harry caught sight of Malfoy crabbe and goyle with evil smirks on their faces as he left.

"Skipping." Harry said as it went to the next memory.

"Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood I've found you your next seeker."

Everyone except the weasleys (minus the prewettt twins), Hermione, and Ginny had shocked looks on their faces.

"Your joking! Oh Harry....I'm so proud."  James ran over to Harry cradling his head and kissing his face all over making Harry groan and everyone else laugh at his antics.

"Dad get off." James just smiled at him and continued doing what he was doing.

"Harry, I think I remember you mentioning that you thought you were about to get smacked when Mcgonnagal mentioned wood."

Harry turned bright red at Ron's accusation while everyone else either brushed it off as a joke or in Ginny's case took it as yet another reminder of Harry's awful childhood.

"Are you serious professor?"

"Absolutely", the boys a natural. I've never seen anything like it, was that your first time potter?"

Harry nods uncertainly.

Wood looked as though all his dreams had come true. He started circling around him.

"He had the build for a seeker too. Light, speedy....we'll have to get him a decent broom professor, a nimbus two thousand or a clean sweep seven I'd say..."

Minerva nodded with a small smile on her lips, "I shall talk with professor dumbledore. Heaven knows we need a better team than last year, I couldn't look at Severus in the face for weeks after losing to slytherin.." she shuddered.

"Potter I want you training hard, or I'll change my mind about punishing you." She said sternly.

Then she smiled, "your father would have been so proud, he was an excellent quidditch player..

James looked at Harry, "I am proud, and I AM still excellent."

Everyone smiled and rolled their eyes fondly.