Healing

After Ginny and Harry's parents saw that Harry was awake they called in the doctors, who cleared him to have visitors.

Lillian, jamsie, al, and Teddy came in first.

The atmosphere around them immediately brightened when they realized it was true that Harry was awake.

Teddy ran up to Harry and hugged him while sobbing in relief.

"Whoa Teddy, I'm alright no need to cry over me."

Teddy immediately stood up and glared at Harry, "of course I'm gonna worry! You raised me for merlins sake, and I thought you were gonna die!"

Harry smiled softly and tried to prop himself up only to fall back when pain flared up in his chest.

"I'm alright now, I promise."

Teddy smiled, Lillian , jamsie, and al took their turns hugging and crying over their dad after Teddy.

They all spent hours with Harry until Ginny finally said that they needed to go back home to rest.

Sirius, Remus, Ron, and Hermione came next.

Hermione crossed her arms and stared at Harry's face, "I would hit you right now but I have some self control, and I will settle with being glad your stupid arse is okay!"

Harry smirked at her causing Ginny to softly whack the back of his head, "Oy! I'm a cripple you can't hit me!" He cried out causing everyone to laugh effectively breaking the tension in the room.

Sirius walked over to Harry and squeezed his shoulder, which was basically a nonverbal way of telling him he's glad Harry is okay.

Remus smiled softly to Harry while Ron patted Harry on the back.

Molly came in next and hugged Harry minding his injuries, while checking him over for anymore injuries.

Harry rolled his eyes good naturally to Fred and George, causing them to chuckle.

Arthur gently pulled Molly away from Harry telling her that the doctors would have found all the injuries and there was no need to check again.

Everyone was contented chatting with each other, they came to a stop when the doctor came walking in.

He stopped at the door a little surprised at the amount of people but immediately greeted everyone.

"Is everything okay?" Ginny asked worried something was wrong.

The doctor smiled, "yes, in fact he's healing quite quickly he should be able to go home in a day or two."

Harry sat himself up ignoring the protests from his parents, "I have to spend more time in the hospital, how about I go home today."

Everyone rolled their eyes at Harry, "mr Potter it's in your best interest to stay at least two days."

"Is there any way I can use my Im the boy who lived card..."

"Fine at least stay one more night."

Harry grinned and nodded while everyone tried to keep in their laughter. They all knew about Harry's stubbornness and it was no surprise he managed to convince the doctor.

The doctor left a bit flustered while Harry smirked at everyone, "what can I say I have a talent in persuading people."

Ginny whacked the back of his head causing everyone to laugh.