Break

As Harry was about to put his memory in for everyone to watch Lily stopped him.

"Maybe we should take a break it's almost time for dinner."

Everyone agreed with her and made their way out of the study.

Ginny summoned the food and everyone sat down and ate.

"Harry I swear if you get in anymore trouble in your first year I will kill you." Lily randomly said.

Harry started smirking, "well then I guess you guys should prepare my death bed." Hermione and Ron started laughing.

James rolled his eyes, "really Harry you can't just stay out of trouble?"

Harry shook his head while laughing. Ron was currently stuffing his mouth with food and Hermione was scolding him on his table manners.

"Are the kids going to stay with Percy while we watch the memories?" Asked Molly?

Harry started to say something but Ginny interrupted him, "yeah I think that would be a good idea, maybe we can take them places in between memories and stuff like that."

Everyone nodded.

Teddy was secretly putting mashed potatoes on his spoon and aiming them right at Ron, hitting him square in the face.

Teddy pretended to act confused when Ron pointed his finger at him, everyone sat in shocked silence then Sirius started laughing .

Everyone followed suite, "ha ha ha laugh it up guys, but who did that?" Asked Ron .

No one answered and Ron started mumbling stuff along the words of, "waste of good food.....won't fess up....perfect....food ruined....can't believe....people."

Everyone was laughing at Ron's expense, Remus leaned over to Teddy subtly, "nice aim teds."

Teddy looked at Remus in shock, "how'd you know?"

"Kid, I'm a marauder and your dad I know things."

Everyone finished eating and decided to go to bed and watch the memories tomorrow.

Sorry for the short chapter guys...

I was writing this chapter while I was in a zoom class haha 😂