What happened (3)

Previously....
She let go of his face leaving bruises and nail marks where she had grabbed him and got up, Bellatrix aimed her wand at him and the killing curse shot out of her wand going straight for Harry.

Everyone was pale at this point, Sirius was having trouble breathing and had to sit down.

Lily moved out of James arms and embraced Harry, whether to comfort him or to comfort herself she didn't know.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

TW : ⚠️mentions of blood, violence, and torture⚠️

Just as the curse was about to hit Harry, he was jolted out of the way and the spell hit the auror that was fighting a now stunned Greyback.

Bellatrix snarled, "pathetic..."

Harry reached for his wand when no one was looking and sent a curse Bellatrix's way.

Everyone held their breaths.

It hit her square in the chest making her shoot to the opposite end of the room, Draco snarled, "you don't get to win this time Potter!"

Harry smirked at him and they started dueling again.

Harry was starting to tire causing Draco to hit him with the cutting curse which was aimed at his chest.

Lily gasped and held on tighter to Harry, he stifled a pained groan as she accidentally placed too much pressure on one of his healing wounds.

James looked worriedly at his son.

Harry staggered back a bit in shock which gave Bellatrix enough time to grab hold of him and place her dagger by his neck.

The other auror looked back in shock freezing up.

"Drop your wand or your saviors neck will be sliced open!"

Harry shook his head but the auror didn't listen and dropped his wand causing Bellatrix to cackle and remove the dagger from Harry's neck and plunge it into his stomach.

Harry let out a pained gasp and fell to the ground clutching his bleeding wound.

Ron and Hermione had to leave the memory because they couldn't watch anymore, while Sirius looked like he was about to pass out at any time.

Remus's eyes went from hazel to a glowing yellow showing his wolf side.

James and Lily were hovering over Harry while silently crying.

Ginny was being comforted by Tonks.

Draco crouched down to Harry's level and twisted the dagger before taking it out causing blood to come from Harry's mouth.

"I told you Potter, you won't win."

Draco looked back at Bellatrix and they apparated leaving Pettigrew and greyback on the ground stunned.

Harry put his hand on the wound and slowly stood up, he used the last of his strength to set off the alarm and with that he slowly slid against the wall leaving a trail of blood.

"If it makes you guys feel better...greyback and Pettigrew didn't escape." Harry was met with glares.

"You are such a dimwit Harry! Honestly you think we care when your dying in front of our eyes!" Ginny screeched.

Harry winced slightly, "well I obviously made it out."

As Harry started to close his eyes someone shook him, "stay awake Potter, this is no place to die." (Peep the marvel reference)

Harry tried to say something but all that came out was a gargle as more blood spilt from his mouth.

Harry's breath hitched for a second before he passed out ending the memory.

LOOK AT ME MAKING AN UPDATE A DAY AFTER THE LAST ONE!

I say that's either progress or just me being bored in class....