Home

Harry rubbed his eyes as he finished the last of his documents. He rubbed his hand over his face and turned to check the time 7:30 pm.

"Oh great, Ginny is going to officially kill me." He muttered.

He quickly apparated home, and as he entered Ginny flew at him tackling him in a hug.

"Oh my god Harry, I was so worried."

Harry, confused furrowed his brows, "about what."

Ginny let go and led him into the dining room and everyone looked relieved when they saw him.

"Okay guys what's going on."

Ginny sat down and started to explain, "we got a note saying that a few aurors were missing, it didn't say who and we were so worried one of them were you."

Harry took on a look of understanding on his face and rubbed Ginny's shoulder reassuringly.

All of a sudden a tiny blur of red hair rushed out of the recently green floo and ran to Harry hugging him.

"Daddy I missed you so much, you've been gone ALL DAY!"

Everyone looked mildly amused at the highly energetic little girl.

(Younger Lily will called Lillian, and little James will be called jamsie.)

Lily Leaned over to Ginny, "Daddy's girl?"

"You bet." Ginny laughed, "and she has him wrapped around her little finger."

Soon enough her brothers came into the floo arguing and shoving each other playfully.

(The children were also already informed about what happened)

They looked up to see everyone watching them and grinned sheepishly, Ginny ushered them into their rooms.

After some small talk and catching up the adults all decided it was time for them to go to bed as well.