Memories 4

"Broken wrist." Madam hooch observed quietly, "come on boy, it's all right...up you get."

She turned to the rest of the class.

None of you no well I take the boy to the hospital wing! You leave those rooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say Quidditch, come on dear."

Neville followed Madame hutch with tear stained face and his wrist clutched in his hand.

After they left Malfoy started snickering, "did you see his face...great fat lump."

The other slytherins laughed.

"Shut up Malfoy." Parvati snapped

" oooh sticking up for longbottom?" Said pansy, " never thought you'd like big fat little crybabies Parvati."

"Look!" Said Malfoy as he darted foreword and snatched something from the ground. " it's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him."

Harry stepped foreword, " give it here Malfoy."

Malfoy looked around him and smiled nastily.

"No I don't think I will Potter! I'll leave it somewhere for longbottom to find it....how bout, up that tree?"

"Give it here!" Harry yelled. But Malfoy kept onto his broom and took off. "Come and get it Pottah."

Harry grabbed his broom and ignored hermiones sounds of protest.

Lily rolled her eyes, "of course Harry, you would do that..."

Hermione shook her head fondly, "he never listens to common sense."

Harry grinned back at her and Ginny whacked the back of his head, he gawked in protest while everyone laughed at the couple.

Harry kicked the ground and hovered in the air for a second before chasing after draco. His robes whipped in the wind .

He turned to draco, "give it here Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry yelled in rage

James chuckled, "I see you got your mother's temper..."

Lily glared at James.

"Oh yeah?" Said Malfoy with a nasty sneer.

Harry smirked, "no goons to protect you up here Malfoy."

Malfoy looked shocked for a second, then smirked and threw the rememberall in the air.

Harry lent forward and did a steep and fast dive racing towards the ball. People screamed thinking he would crash, he caught it just in time and gracefully landed on the grass with the ball clutched safely in his hand.

"HARRY POTTER!"

"Ooh busted...." said Sirius and James at the same time while Harry grinned at them.

I will probably post another chapter today sorry it was so short.

Have a happy turkey day guys...😊🦃