Home

Harry woke up and immediately brightened at the realization that he could finally go home. He looked over from his bed to realize everyone had already packed their bags and that Ginny was sleeping soundly on the chair next to him.

She started to stir as she felt him move, as her hazel eyes opened she smiled at the sight of her husband.

Ginny got up and kissed him on the cheek as she helped him get dressed into his normal clothes.

After they finished, Ginny apparated home with her arm intertwined with Harry's.

As soon as they got into the house they were bombarded with hugs and smiling faces as well as bouncing children.

Lily ran over to her son and hugged him, "mum you just saw me a few days ago!"

She glared at him and put her hands on her hips, James winced and tsked Harry.

"Harry James Potter I have a right to be happy to see my son up again! Honestly you Potters and your stupidity."

Harry decided that now was not the time to remind his mother that she was also a Potter.

Ginny catching the gleam in his eye glared at him.

Sirius cleared his throat promptly silencing Lily's rant to her son.

"We are glad you feel better Harry! And also happy to see that your incident has not interfered with your sassy personality!" Said Sirius brightly as he strutted over to Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes and hugged Sirius and everyone else as they greeted him.

"I'm glad to be home as well you know, I am quite sick of my frequent hospital visits."

Everyone laughed at Harry's remark as they caught up.

Remus sat by Harry, "I know we weren't as close as you were with Sirius but I will let you know that you are my nephew and I am happy that you are well." He said softly so only Harry heard him.

Harry smiled brightly at him, "and I think if you as my uncle moony, not to worry we were closer than you think Remus."

Remus clapped him on the shoulder deciding to ignore the annoying moistness that started to build up in his eyes.

Harry beamed at the sight of his family as they were all together and happy.

For now...

Cue evil laughter.