Memories 14

Previously...

"Here I come..." he whispered as he drained the bottle.

He put it down and walked foreword bracing himself to walk through. Then he was on the other side of the chamber.

There was someone there, only it wasn't snape, or Voldemort....

It was Quirrel....

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Everyone minus the obvious trio stood there shell shocked. "What!"

Everyone turned to look at Lily, "well I mean I knew it wasn't snape but Quirrel! He's a stuttering mess!"

Everyone else nodded agreeing with her, "yeah well too bad we had to put up with that annoying fake stutter the whole year." Mumbled Ron so only Harry, Hermione, and Ginny could hear.

"You!" Harry gasped in surprise.

Quirrel smiled cruelly, "me..." he calmly stated, "I was wondering whether I would meet you here mr. Potter."

"But...I thought snape..."

"Severus?" Quirrel laughed, "yes Severus does seem the type doesn't he? So useful to have him swooping around like an overgrown bat."

James and Sirius burst out laughing while holding onto eachother to keep themselves from falling on the floor.

Remus covered his mouth with his hand to hide his smile.

"It's... so accurate!" Laughed Ginny.

"Next to him, who would suspect p-poor st-st-stuttering p-professor Q-Quirrel?"

Ron there his hands up in the air, "okay let me tel, you something, that was the most annoying thing on the planet. We had to listen to his annoying FAKE stutter for a year and for nothing!"

Harry patted Ron on the back, "glad you got that out?"

Ron nodded, "I feel loads better." Everyone shook their heads at him.

"But snape tried to kill me."

"No no no no. I tried to kill you, your friend me granger accidentally knocked me down when she set snapes robes on fire. She broke my eye contact with you! Another second and I could have knocked you off your broom!"

"Snape was trying to save me?"

"Of course." Said Quirrel, "why do you think he wanted to referee at your next match? He was watching to make sure I didn't try again. What a waste that was he made himself quite unpopular and here you are all alone for me to kill you tonight."

James snarled, "I'd like to see that bald freak try."

Harry rolled his eyes, "alright dad, you can stop being all overprotective."

Quirrel snapped his fingers causing ropes to spring out of thin air, wrapping themselves around Harry tightly.

"He is right, you are really nosy dear." Said Ginny