Memories 15

Previously...

"I have enough strength for....this."

Petrified Harry watched as Quirrel turned around and began to unwrap his turban, as the turban fell away Harry was met with a horrifying sight.

On the back of Quirrels head was the most terrifying face Harry had ever seen, it was chalk white with glaring rd eyes and slits for nostrils...like a snake.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Teddy paled, "What the shit is that!"

Everyone turned to stare at Teddy. "Teddy what did I say about cursing!"

"Not to do it around aunt Ginny..."

Ginny turned to glare at Harry who was starting to pale.

"Harry Potter...." Voldemort whispered.

"See what I have become? Only bing able to form when sharing another's body unless I want to be nothing more than vapor and shadows...but luckily there are always those willing to let me into their minds and hearts."

"Unicorn blood has strengthened me...once I have the elixir for life I will have a body of my own, so why don't you give me the stone that's in your pocket."

Harry stumbled backwards.

"Don't be a fool...better save your life and join me, or you'll meet the same end as your parents did....they died begging for mercy!"

Harry's face got red, "LIAR!"

"Yeah harry! That's my son!" Boasted James.

"Our son..."

James winced, "that's what I said?" Lily narrowed her eyes causing everyone to laugh.

"How touching...I always valued bravery....your parents were brave, I killed you father first....he put up a brave fight."

"Your mother however didn't need to die, she was trying to protect you....now give me the stone...unless you want your mother's sacrifice to be in vain."

"Never!" Harry yelled as he sprang towards the flame door, unfortunately Voldemort seemed to figure out what he was doing , "SEIZE HIM!"

Ron winced, "No let's not seize him..."

Quirrel managed to grab Harry's wrist causing Harry's scar to burn in pain. He started struggling and yelling and to his surprise Quirrell let him go.

He looked over to see quirrell hunched over in pain looking at his own blistered hand.

Everyone bore confused looks on their faces, Harry noticing them started the memory again, "you'll see..."

"Always so cryptic." Mumbled Teddy causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Seize him! SEIZE HIM!" Yelled Voldemort, quirrell lunged at Harry again knocking him off his feet. Quirrell landed on top of him and wrapped both of his hands around his neck.