Scared....

As Harry was about to start the memory, everyone heard a pecking sound on the window.

Harry sighed , "how many galleons do you wanna bet that's from the ministry?"

Lily adopted a worried look on her face, while Ron scoffed, "mate it probably is, there is no way i am gonna take a losing bet."

Harry rolled his eyes and read the letter while everyone watched him anxiously.

As Harry read the letter he started to pale significantly. He quickly stuffed the letter into his pocket and stumbled out of the room making everyone worry.

He quickly changed into his auror robes, while everyone waited for him.

He almost apparated immediately after saying a short goodbye to everyone but James stopped him before he could.

"Whoa, son what happened, you look...not good."

Harry gave him a half hearted smirk, "well apparently some bad people returned."

Everyone paled, "how bad ."

"Like bad enough where they need all the aurors to be there while they make sure that it's actually them."

Lily gasped, while Remus , Sirius, and James cast worried glances at Harry.

Ron was also worried for Harry, Ginny was sitting by Teddy and Tonks as they all comforted each other.

Hermione spoke up, "it's not Voldemort is it?"

Harry gulped, "well I don't know they just said really evil people it..it's a possibility."

Lily started crying silently, while Molly had silent tears streaming down her face.

Ginny stood up with a determined look on her face, "then your not going, honestly. No!"

Harry sighed, "I have to, it may not even be him."

"But it could."

Harry glanced around the room, everyone was looking at him worriedly.

"Don't worry guys, but um.. you know just in case Ginny you know the secret safe house maybe stay there until I get back."

Ginny lunged at Harry nearly knocking him over, "please be safe." She cried.

Harry hugged her back, "I will."

With that he disapparated leaving behind his very worried and scared family, Ginny cleared her throat.

"Okay, so the plan is owl Percy and get the kids and bring them to the safe house."

Everyone agreed while Ron owled Percy awaiting an owl back.