Family discussions

After dinner Ron had pulled Harry away to talk to him about something, while Ginny put the kids to sleep.

When she returned Harry and Ron were wrapping up their discussion and Ron was looking slightly pale and kept giving Harry worried glances.

Ginny sat down next to Harry and stared at him hard.

Harry was startled to see everyone else staring at him too, "okay...what the hell are you doing?"

Ron tried to hide a friendly scoff, "we're waiting for you to tell us what happened and who returned you wanker!"

Harry mock glared at him causing James to let out a snort which set everyone else off into laughter.

After everyone settled down Harry went into telling them who returned.

"Okay so good news it wasn't Voldemort."

Everyone gave out relieved laughs, "bad news the people who did return were Pettigrew, Bellatrix, and Fenir Greyback."

Remus scowled at the name of the monster that turned him as a child.

Sirius and James has sour looks on their faces, "Pettigrew is back?"

Lily adorned a murderous look on her face, "so your telling me that rat, not only betrayed us but he also had a part to play in you being the hospital?"

Everyone's heads snapped back to Harry, "well, er...there were some outsiders that helped with that."

"Who? Harry please tell me who... so I know which people i need to introduce to a couple hexes." Said Ginny sweetly causing a shiver to go down teddy's spine."

He had heard her use that voice before and it never had a sweet outcome.

"Um, there was Phillips."

Ron scoffed, "the auror? He switched sides?"

"Yeah....there was also Draco Malfoy there too."

Ginny was shaking with fury, "ugh! That...that"

"Ferret?" Fred sarcastically piped in causing some of the tension to leave the room.

"No no, oh dear twin of mine I think you mean he is a foul, loathsome, evil ferret."

Hermione chuckled, "maybe evil little cockroach suits him better?"

Harry sorted in his tea which he was trying to drink causing himself to start coughing, and Ron started laughing as well.

"Yes Mione dear that does suit him better."