Finding out

Lily and James turned around to see who had interrupted their conversation only to see a male version of their best friend Alice longbottom.

"Harry...I think there are more, um...well you know." Harry peered over and his eyes widened in surprise.

"They claim to be Remus Lupin, Tonks, Sirius, Fred, Fabian and Gideon Prewett."

Harry looked shocked for a second but quickly masked his emotions.

"Let them in." He said as he quickly conjured a few more chairs.

As the people slowly filed in they all started voicing their questions and catching up with each other.

"Everyone please calm down so we can get this done." Everyone quieted down at Harry's tone, not noticing how shaken these events had made him.

Ginny looked over worriedly at her husbands shaky voice and mouthed 'you okay?' Harry gave her a small smile and discretely nodded.

"Okay..." Harry started.

"We all know the basics, we were dead now we aren't, Neville filled us in on our way over here so you don't have to go through all that again." Remus says kindly.

Harry gave a small nod and started explaining.

"So, as I was explaining currently the year is 2015 and you all have returned from the dead. For some unexplained reason people seem to age weirdly."

Harry points to his parents, Remus, and Sirius.

"For example you four, were all around the same age once, but died at different times. So Even though Mr. Lupin would technically be the oldest since he lived the longest you all are 36 years."

Everyone nodded hesitantly taking in the information.

"Mrs. Lupin you are 34, and Misters Prewett, you are both 45."

Harry had adopted a look of realization on his face and quickly turned to Ginny making several people jump slightly.

"Ginny, could you do me a favor?" He asked sweetly

Ginny smiled, "yes, love?"

Everyone's heads snapped up and Sirius grinned like a mad man.

"I'm out of versiterum..." he trailed off suggestively and Ginny pecked his cheek and went to go get some.

Everyone made a face at the mention of the nasty potion, which didn't go unnoticed by Harry.

"Sorry, standard procedure. I know the stuff tastes awful, but if you have nothing to hide and are who you claim to be you should have no problem taking it. Mrs. Potter would you like to go first?"

Lily smiled and walked up, he gave her the potion that Ginny had hastily returned to him and started questioning her.

"Full name please."

"Lily Marie Potter née Evans."

"Who are you married to."

"James Potter."

"What is your patronus."

"A doe." Harry smiled as he wrote down the information.

"Thank you." He administered the antidote and moved onto the next person.

"Full name please."

"James Fleamont Potter."

"Who is your wife."

"Lily Potter."

"Who is your son?"

"Harry James Potter."

Harry got tears in his eyes and sighed in relief. He gave his parent a huge hug before going on to question the rest of the people in the room.