Memories 16

He smiled and popped one in his mouth, "alas! Earwax!"

Everyone laughed grateful for the mood lightener.

"Alright guys I say it's time for bed it's getting quite late."

Everyone checked their watches surprised at the time they all agreed and went to bed.

——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-——-

The next morning everyone woke up feeling slightly more awake and refreshed than they did yesterday.

Harry woke up first worrying about how this year would affect his wife. Her first year was especially not a good one, not for anyone. Secondly in pain over his aching wounds. Not that he would tell anyone.

He looked at the clock and sighed when he realized it was 5 am, he chose to go get some of his work done before starting the next set of memories.
                                   ——————
A few hours later people started waking up, they all dragged Harry away from his work and ate breakfast.

As they are Harry kept sneaking glances at Ginny. She pretended not to notice them but tried to send a reassuring look saying she would be alright.

Harry noticed and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, "so, erm where should we start the next memory?"

Ron decided to give Harry some more time to tell everyone what his home life was suggested starting when they got to the burrow, to which everyone agreed.

As they shuffled in the memory room lily grabbed Harry's arm gently, " you said you basically died three times? Your...your school years don't get much better do they?"

Harry smiled sadly and shook his head. Lily closed her eyes and sighed, "didn't think so."

"Alright, here we go..." Harry put the next memory in the pensive and waited while it started up.

The memory started with Harry and some of the Weasleys sitting at the table as mrs. Weasley cooked food for them while also scolding them for something.

Lily turned to look at Harry with a dead stare, "what did you guys do..."

Harry took a glance at Ron and the Weasley twins, "oh...you'll see"

"Don't know what you were thinking!" Harry flinched slightly at the sight of angry mrs. Weasley.

Some frowned sadly at the tiny flinch while others looked confused.

No one said anything.

"I don't blame you dear." Molly said to Harry not noticing the slight flinch he gave. "Arthur and I were worried about you, just last night we were discussing coming to get you."

"When you never responded to any of Ron's letters, but really! Flying cars halfway across the country, anyone could have seen you!"

Fred and George looked at each other in disbelief, "it was cloudy muuum..."

"Don't talk with food in your mouth!"

Suddenly a small red headed girl in a night dress sleepily made her way into the kitchen taking no notice that Harry Potter was in her house.

As she made her way to the table she noticed their guest, her eyes widened comically as she squealed and ran out of the room.

"Aghhhhhh aunt Ginny! You were a fan girl I can't believe this! I want to puke bleghhhh!"

Teddy had a disgusted look on his face as he made fake puking faces.

Harry snorted, " yeah I know, gross right?"

Ginny made an offended noise and whispered something in Harry's ear making him both blush and pale at the same time causing everyone with a wife make sympathetic faces.

Ron wrinkled his nose, "Ginny, she's my sister been talking about you all summer."

Ginny elbowed Ron hard in the ribs as Harry laughed at the reminder almost falling over.

Sirius caught him smirking slightly as everyone else smiled at them.

Ginny spun to Harry who was wiping his eyes free from tears, " I wouldn't be laughing Harry dear or the couch will have a guest tonight."

Harry snorted again,"yeah right, me and you both know an empty threat when it's made."

"Yeah I'll bet she'll want an autograph Harry." Laughed Fred as he was nudged by George who pointed to their mom who was looking at them sternly.

Fred cleared his throat, "ahem, you know mum I'm tired..."

George nodded, " so tiiiired, I think it's time to head to bed."

"You will not! It's your fault you've been up all night you will wait for your father to return and he will punish you accordingly."