Memories 2

"Fred, George come over here are you there?"

"Coming muuum."

The twins winked at Harry and hopped off the train leaving Harry sitting by himself  with his head leaning against he window.

Sirius frowned, "Harry you look so sad." Harry turned to look at Sirius, "I think I was just a bit overwhelmed at the time."

Sirius nodded for Harry's sake not believing that was the full story.

The screen pans to the weasleys, "Ron you have something on you nose dear."

Ron tried to get out of his mothers grasp, she grabbed him and began rubbing his nose with her handkerchief.

"Muuuuum, gerooffff."Ron whined.

Hermione was silently laughing at her husbands antics. James and Sirius were smirking .

"Awwhhh has ickle Ronniekins have something on his nose," said one of the twins.

"Shut up." Said Ron

Molly turned to look at her boys, "where is Percy?"

Percy came into view, already had changed into his hogwarts robes and a very noticeable silver badge on his chest with a P on it.

"Can't stay long mother, I'm up front, the prefects have their own compartments to themse-."

The twins with their signature smirk on their face interrupted Percy,

"Ohhh, are you a prefect Percy?" Said one of them with mock surprise on their face, "you should have told us we had no idea."

He other twin butted in, "Wait...hang on a minute I think I remember him saying something about it."

"Once..."

"Or twice..."

"A minute..."

"ALL SUMMER MAYBE..."

Everyone started laughing.

Molly scolded the twins, "now boys you should have been nicer to Percy he was just excited."

Fred and George rolled their eyes, "mum it's a memory, not like we can change it now...."

Molly just rolled her eyes and they continued.

"Oh shut it."

"Mum how come Percy get new robes?"

"Because he's a prefect dear." Said Molly, "all right dears, run along have a good term and send me an owl when you get there."

She kissed Percy on the cheek as he left then she turned to the twins.

"Now, you two- this year you better behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've, blown up another toilet..."

The twins eyes lit up, "Blown up a toilet? We've never done that before have we?"

"Great idea though thanks mum."

Molly gave an exasperated sigh, "it's not funny. Oh and dears look after Ron will you."

"Don't worry dear mother ickle ronniekins is safe with us.

Ron glared at the twins.

George started to bounce in excitement, "oh mum guess who me and Fred just met on the train."

"You know the black haired boy who was by us at the station? Wanna know who he is?"

Moly sighed, "who?"

"HARRY POTTER!"

All of a sudden a little girl popped up, "oh mum can I meet him, please mum..."

"You've already met him, the poor boy isn't something to goggle at a zoo."

"Poor dear, he was so polite."

Fred rolled his eyes, "nevermind that do you think he remembers what you-know-who looks like?"

Their mother glared at the boys

Harry chuckled, "looks like you two are in trouble."

Fred and George stuck their tounges out, in which Harry returned.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "real mature boys, real mature."

"I forbid you to ask him. Don't you dare, do you think he needs to be reminded of that on the first day of school."

"Alright mum we won't ask, gee keep your hair on."

A whistle sounded.

"Don't worry Ginny we'll send you loads of owls."

"And a hogwarts toilet seat." Said the twins as they ran to the train.

"George!"

"Only joking mum."

By the end of the memory Ginny was bright red, "did you ever get it?" Sirius asked.

"No it went to someone who really needed it loads more than me." Ginny said grinning and subtly glancing to Harry.

"Why wasn't petunia with you?" Lily asked suspiciously.

"Um well...Dudley had to go to school as well so they dropped me off quickly ." Lied Harry convincingly.

"I love the twins." Said James.

"Really Molly you should know better than to give pranksters ideas." Said Remus laughing slightly.

Moly sighed, "I know." Arthur laughed.

"Remus like you can talk, weren't you a marauder?" Dora laughed.

"Still am." Remus said proudly earning a eye roll.

"Yeah but he was the brains." Piped in Harry.

Sirius and James started to nod, "wha-  hey!"

Everyone laughed.

"What's next?" Sirius asked Harry.

Harry smiled and looked at Ron, "well maybe when we became friends don't you agree mate."

Ron nodded, "oh ya mate sounds great."