Worried

The next morning Harry woke up in his bed to pecking on the window, he turned and saw that Ginny was still asleep.

He softly kissed her and saw a owl sitting on the windowsill with a letter in it's beak addressed from the ministry.

Harry ripped it open, and started reading.

Head auror Potter,

We need you to help in a death eater round up today, we know you worked yesterday despite it being your day off and the minister said that if you come in to help you can have the next 4 weeks off.

Auror Johnson.

Harry sighed and quickly wrote a note for everyone when they woke up. He changed into his auror robes and apparated to the ministry.

When Ginny woke up she wasn't very happy. She frowned at the absence of her husband not being in the bed or anywhere in sight. She quickly noticed the note on the bedside table.

Ginny,

I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye but I'm needed at work for a little death eater roundup. Don't kill me gin I love you. I don't know when I'll be home but I know it won't be too long. Tell everyone not to worry, and I love them.

Harry.

Ginny sighed and stuffed the letter into her pocket. She made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen where she slumped in a seat next to Lily.

"What's wrong?" Lily said as everyone started shuffling in behind her.

"Harry's been called to work again." Ginny said.

James gave her a sympathetic look, "what for?"

"A death eater roundup, this stopped happening around 2 years ago I wonder if there was a askaban breakout. Or some death eaters were part of the returners."

Soon everyone was sitting at the dining table, the kids soon filed in.

"Where's daddy?" Lillian asked sleepily rubbing at her eyes.

"Good morning sweetie, don't worry he's at work."

"Why? I thought it was his day off" Teddy asked.

"Death eater round up."

Teddy nodded looking worried while the other three looked confused.

"When will he be home?" Al asked.

"I don't know Al. Probably soon."

The kids nodded and started to eat and make conversation with eachother, the adults all smiled, their hearts warmed that all of the kids loved Harry.

Ginny looked around only to see teddy looking worried and really pale.

Ginny rested a hand in his arm, "what's the matter Ted?"

"I know he's done his lots of times and he's a trained professional, but I don't really remember any time he went out except that one time he got really hurt. When he was laying in hospital bed looking almost dead. I don't wanna lose him."

"We won't, he has loads more experience now okay, don't worry he'll be okay."

Teddy nodded and smiled softly.

Everyone finished eating and waited in the living room for Harry to return .

Time skip to 6:00 pm

Harry walked through the door slightly limping from the deep cut in his leg, he sported a shallow on his cheekbone that had a bruise blossoming under it and slightly a bruised jaw.

Harry leaned against the door frame, "Gin? I'm home."

Ginny jumped up from the dining room table where everyone was sitting.

She ran to the door and stopped, looking him up and down and gasped in worry.

She walked over to him and and gently touched his bruised jaw, and wrapped her arms around him.

Harry hugged her back and they made their way to the dining room where everyone was sitting.

Harry sat down wincing slightly but quickly masked it noticing the kids were in the room, he ignored everyone's worried glances and smiled at his kids which Lillian took as an okay to jump up and hug him.

He winced slightly at the sudden pressure on his ribs but quickly hugged her back.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed hugging him tightly.

Soon the other kids joined in, before they had to go back to bed.

Lily walked over to Harry and started to inspect all his injuries.

"I'm fine mum. All my injuries have already been taken care of."

Everyone gave him looks that showed they were unconvinced.

"Really it's not that bad, it wasn't that hard of a job."

Sirius rolled his eyes, "then why do you look like you took a few punches to the face ?"

Harry shrugged, " it's not a big deal Lestrange was there and he caught me by suprise when I was fighting malfoy. We caught most of them I think about 6 escaped."

Remus nodded, "how many did you catch?"

"I think around 20."

Everyone nodded in approval and they went to bed.