Memories 21

Harry wrote on and on when all of a sudden he heard a dark and raspy voice, "come...come to me...let me rip you...let me tear you...let me kill you..."

"What. The. Absolute. Fuck. Was. That." Said Teddy, who was obviously scared with what he just had heard.

Harry blinked in shock, not knowing exactly what to say to Teddys outburst. Everyone else looked very disturbed by the voice as well.

Harry gave a huge jump of fright, "what?"

"It's going to skip a bit here..." muttered Harry.

———————-———————-————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Harry, Hermione, and Ron were shown running through the halls of the school with frantic looks on their faces.

"Harry what are we doing?" 

harry just shushed Ron and continued moving towards the voice. He strained his ear and faintly hear a voice.

"I smell blood..."

"It's going to kill someone!" He shouted while ignoring his friends concerned and confused faces. He ran up the stairs into the last deserted passage.

"Harry what is this all about? I can't hear anything."

As Harry was about to answer Ron, Hermione gave a loud gasp and pointed down the corridor to where there was something red and shiny on the wall.

They slowly approached and stared at what was written on the wall in horror.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED

ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE

Everyone stared at the memory in shock. James, being the first one to come out of shock spoke up "I thought that the chamber of secrets was a myth..."

Harry smirked at his father, "Yeah we all did, but sadly it was and still isn't a myth."

James shook his head at his son, "do you know who opened it?"

Sirius crossed his arms petulantly, "it was probably Malloy." Ginny winced slightly into Harry's arms.

"What is that thing hanging underneath?"

As they came closer, almost falling from a puddle of water on the floor. They all fixed their eyes on the dark shadow below the bloody words.

"I-is that what I think it is?" Asked Ron with a shaky voice.

Mrs. Norris was hanging by her tail from a torch bracket, she was completely stiff and her eyes were wide and full of fear.

Teddy looked horrified, "What the actual fuck!"

Ginny was slightly shaking in Harry's arms, not seeing her parents and Harry sharing a look of concern with each other.