Memories 7

Harry cleared his throat, "okay I think maybe my first quidditch match is a good place to go to next."

Everyone nodded their heads hoping for some distraction from the troll scene they just witnessed.

People were pointing at Harry in the stands. His broom was jerking and rolling as if it were trying to knock him off.

The whole crowd gasped, the broom gave one strong jerk making Harry fly off. He managed to grab the handle and was now hanging with one hand.

Hermione grabbed Hagrids binoculars, "I knew it! Snape....look!"

Ron grabbed them from Hermione. Snape was in the middle of the stands opposite of them. His eyes were fixated on Harry and was muting non stop under his breath.

"He's doing something, like jinxing the broom!" Exclaimed hermione.

Ron looked scared, "what should we do?"

Hermione had a look of determination on her face, "leave it to me."

Before Ron could say another word Hermione had disappeared. Ron turned the binoculars back to watch Harry. His broom was jerking so hard, he was hardly hanging on.

The whole crowd watched in anticipation and fear. The Weasley twins flew and tried to pull Harry safely on one of their brooms, but every time they got close to him thr broom would jump higher.

They dropped below him, and flew in a small circle hoping that if he fell one of them would catch him.

"Remind me to thank them profusely." Said Lily as some of the color returned to her face.

James nodded in agreement while the twins were high-fiving and shouting how they were the reason the boy who lived is here today.

"Come on Hermione." Said Ron weakly.

Hermione weaved under the seats and made way to where snape sat. She accidentally knocked over quirrel on her way not even sparing him an apologizing glance. She reached snape and crouched down, whispered a few words and the hem of shapes robes caught on fire.

James ran over to Hermione and swept her in a giant hug chanting "you set snape on fire! Your okay in my book."

Hermione laughed.

It took a few seconds before snape realized he we on fire. Up in the air Harry's broom stopped jerking and he was able to climb back on his broom.

Harry sped towards the ground and rolled on the ground, he coughed something out of his mouth into his hand.

"I've got the snitch!" He yelled triumphantly, the game ended with his team giving him pats on the back and high fives.

Lily let out a big breath, as did most of the people who weren't there.

Sirius then looked at Hermione, "you. Set. Snivellous. On. Fire!"

He started laughing hysterically and eventually everyone joined in.

James while still laughing asked Harry to continue on to the next memory.