Chapter 17

Note: The words in  Italian font are the part of conversation between Sonal and her inner voice.

Sorry for the late update🤗

Next morning:

I was busy in the kitchen making coffee for myself and Rohan. I thought of making tea for Arjun because I knew that according to his habit he'll not have any breakfast  so I made tea for him too. Rohan has become my morning coffee friend now. We share a really good bond. Every morning we both have coffee together and have a really good conversation about random topics which mostly includes about their work . And also about his crush which is his secret 😜. I don't feel like missing Kartik because of Rohan.

"Good morning bhabhi.... I hope our coffee is ready" I heard Rohan behind me

"It's done Rohan...be seated" pouring the coffee in the mugs  I replied

We were having our coffee and then we heard something unexpected.

"Amma serve the breakfast for me"

Arjun said sitting on the chair opposite to me ...his hands and eyes still stuck to his phone. The moment he uttered those words amma and Madhavi Didi rushed out of the kitchen with huge question mark on their faces ....everyone of us present there were in state of shock exchanging glances with each other. For the first time Arjun was asking something related to food on his own or else everyone has to please him to eat his food....just as we do to a small kid.

"Bhai I think I heard something wrong...can you please repeat it??"

"Amma make it fast ... I am getting late" looking at Rohan  he frowned

"Bhabhi can you please pinch me once... I think I am dreaming" Rohan extended his hand towards me with a mischievous smile

Raising his brow he said"Stop your drama Rohan"

Amma served  the breakfast for three of us and he was busy eating it with his head bowed down...the scene looked like a small kid is punished and is compensating his mistake with his pouted lips and head bowed down.

I was enjoying the beautiful scene of Arjun having his breakfast but  was disturbed when I noticed  the mobile in his hand. He has a very bad habit of using mobile all the time.  Can't he keep his mobile aside and eat🤦. Then again I heard something unexpected but this time it was my inner voice

"janede Sona ....tedha hai par tera hi hai"

"No .. no...that's not possible it's nothing like that...its all fake"

Diverting my thoughts I concentrated on food trying not to look at him.

Amma: "ye ladka to sudhar gaya"

Madhavi Didi: "sudhaarne wali Jo agayi hai"

Rohan: "aur agar sudhaarne wali itni pyari ho to koi kyu nhi sudhrega.. right Bhai"

Three of them spoke with a mischievous smile. All their teasing were creating a very strange feeling within me. I was enjoying those words and the way they were teasing me was making my lips curved up and my head bowed down unable to meet their gaze... specially of the  handsome hunk.... all I wanted to do was to hide my face somewhere

"Vo...I forgot my phone in the room... I'll go get it" making this excuse I rushed to my room.

I stood in front of the mirror and saw  my face completely turned pink with a huge curved smile on my lips which was not under my control... cupping my face I was adored by the newly formed cute little pinky face of mine.

"Ahaa.. Sona.. you are blushing" my inner voice started compensating the teasing part

"No I am not"