Teaser : Broken 💔

"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I held his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me.

He was not even ready to look at me.
His head was bowed down hiding his eyes...those deep eyes that never failed to speak his unsaid words and convey his unexpressed emotions

Leaning my forehead with his I cried "I don't want to go please...please don't do this to me I can't live without you...I can't leave you"

Though I cried like crazy he didn't react at all....he was standing completely silent like an emotionless stone

Why the hell he is not speaking at all??

His silence is killing me...

Unable to bear the pain I tossed my arms around his neck... hugged him tight and buried my face in the crook of his neck tears....

My heart was bleeding and was oozing out the pain through my eyes in terms of unshed pools of tears...

His neck was wet with my tears...then to he didn't react...he didn't hug me back...

No this can't be true...never

He is not my Angry Bird who always holds me in his arms...

He is not my Aladdin who loves his Jasmine❤

I stuffed my face more into his neck and my sobs became louder

Brushing off my hands that were around his neck he yelled "This is what we decided...and I am a man of my words...So better you leave my place and get back to yours"

And finally he lifted his head and my teary eyes met his red shot ones

"Just take your belongings and leave"

Announcing this he stormed off the room with a loud thud on the door

Hearing those words from him I was shattered. But coming back to my senses I wiped my tears and started packing my luggage. I grabbed all my clothes from the wardrobe and put them in the bag.

Sitting on the bed I glanced at my room which is supposed to be my happiest place where we shared our heartful talks... cute fights...romantic dance and many more ...

As I was caressing the bed it reminded me of the day when we slept together in each other's embrace...

On this bed we have spent our most peaceful nights in each other's arms...
Our pillow fights...his cuddling habits...our moments on this bed...everything was serene❤

With a painful heart I took my bag and left the room.

What next??

Will Sona leave her Angry Bird??

Is it the end of their love??

Dearest family❤️

Thank you so so much for your immense love and support...without your encouragement, I wouldn't have reached upto 50 big chapters...

Thank you for showering your love on Arjun Sona❤️

I always wanted them to be addressed as a cute couple and I hope you all are finding them cute too❤️