Chapter 32

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

The moment our lips brushed...time froze for us right there❤️

We both were nervous at our proximity. Just a minor movement and our lips could brush again anytime. Our heartbeat getting faster with every passing second.

The feel of his hot breath on my lips was arising a foreign feeling within me and my cheeks were heating up.

But there was full silence...only the thumping of our hearts and breathing could be heard.

Carefully he disentangled my mangalsutra which was stuck to his collar button and straightened himself. Instantly mumbling a sorry he left the room.

And I was still lost in my own world of thoughts replaying the accidental but yet beautiful moment that happened between us playing with my mangalsutra. I was blushing like a teenage girl who had her first kiss with her boyfriend...thinking all this don't know when sleep took over me.

************************************

Next morning:

Getting ready I went to the kitchen to make tea for Arjun but Madhavi Didi told me that Deepali had already made tea for him and the morning smile on my face disappeared.

"Bhabhi...is the breakfast ready??" I heard Aaru yelling while descending the stairs.

"Ha... it's ready" replying to him I engaged myself in making coffee.

Entering the kitchen he greeted "Good Morning Bhabhi"

"Good Morning baccha...what will you have coffee or juice" I asked him doing my work.

"No I'll have breakfast and leave...I have an important work"

Swirling back I glanced at him...he was ready in his baby pink shirt and black trousers looking so handsome.

Taking a step towards him, I pinched his cheeks "My baccha is looking so handsome today"

"Not only today....I always look handsome" he said playfully raising his collar and winked an eye at me.

"I agree" I laughed at his antics.

And suddenly there was a huge screaming noise from our room "Sona....Sona"

My husband was continuously screaming my name...no wonder what happened to him🤷

"Go fast...Your handsome husband needs you...or else everyone in this house will become deaf hearing his screams" he said with a mischievous smile.

And without wasting the next second I rushed to my room. And he screamed again "Sona"

Closing my ears I retorted "Arrgh...don't scream I am here only"

He was busy searching for something in the wardrobe. I walked inside and asked

"What happened Arjun...why are you screaming so much??"

"What happened??....see what have you done" saying this he grabbed me to the wardrobe and stood behind me.

"See...everything in the wardrobe is messed up...many of your clothes are in my compartment and my clothes are missing"

I bite my lower lip. He wants everything to be in its proper place and yesterday in hurry I kept my clothes in his compartment. And his side of the compartment was messed up now.

"Ok baba sorry...I'll arrange it later...tell me what are you searching for"

"My blue shirt"

"Ok I'll search"