Chapter 5

Arjun has to marry Sonal.

"All of us were literally shocked Di. How can he put a condition like this??  And involving you in this it's just bullshit Di"

"Di... Di are you listening ?? where are you lost??"he asked me shaking my shoulder.

I was lost in some other thoughts
" Ha....Nothing I was just thinking something else"

" What about Baba?? How did he react??"

Dada  yelled at him" It has nothing to do with my daughter. Just stay in your limits OK. And just hell with you and your bloody condition. I have my own ways to get the work done. Understand?? Saying this Dada left the house.

"I was just freezed there because I don't know what to do and what to talk. Dada was burning in anger. I immediately followed Dada. He was standing near the car . I was facing his back."

I was so scared to talk to him but somehow gathered all my courage  and spoke"Dada"

Neither he turned back nor he looked at me. He just said" you get back to home ... I'll come later"

"But Dada" before I could complete my sentence Dada stopped me

"Kartik just do as I say"

"Ok Dada. But please be careful Dada. When you finish your work give me a call I'll come to pick you up"

"Hmm" he nodded.

Dada was still standing there. I sat in the car , ignited the engine and left that place. Don't know what happened after that. Where did Dada go??? Did he met his friend once again??

"Yaar seriously I am getting mad ... what's all this shit Kartik" said running my fingers through my hairs.

"Even I am equally shocked and confused Di. The questions which are running in your mind , the same are running in my mind also. Only Dada can answer all  our questions Di"

"Hmm you right"

"Di .. it's late.. I think we should leave"

" Ha.. Maa must be worried"

We left for home. During the way to home both of us silent. Kartik was driving and I was sitting on the seat with my eyes closed thinking about the whole situation.

"Di"

"Hmm" my eyes were still closed.

"I think you should talk to Raghav about this"

I opened my eyes and looked at him "tomorrow I'll meet him and talk about this"

Who is Raghav??🤔🤔

Sorry for the short chapter.