Chapter 61

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

It was when she was studying her MBBS third year...

As I was a secret Romeo I had each and every information about my Juliet....

I knew where was she going .... with whom she was going and what was she doing... everything

And one day I found her going to a pub with her friends...she had only a few friends and used to hang out with them frequently...

And I would secretly enjoy following her like a lovesick puppy...

Well... actually I was a lovesick puppy...

But that day her friends got on my nerves...

They visited the pub with their boyfriends...and not only visited but they were doing some hanky panky things

Sticking to each other they were dancing and clicking photos with cozy poses...

They drank like hungry animals and my eyes bulged at their speed...

I wonder how were those girls suppose to treat the patients...I mean a doctor should advise people not to drink and smoke and here the doctors themselves were drinking like crazy then the hell they are going to treat the patients...

Pakka they will fail in their exams

And one of her friends was super crazy...she reminded me of the thirsty crow story...

In a half-conscious state one by one she was adding the ice cubes into the beer jug and I was suppressing my laugh

Among all the bevdi girls (drunk girls) was my innocent Juliet scrolling her phone sipping the juice...

But she looked somewhat sad...

The pretty smile on her pink lips was missing...

I understood that she didn't like the place...she didn't like the atmosphere around her...

She always loves peaceful places...silence filled with the soothing music of nature was her kind of enjoyment

Seeing my love being bored I felt so helpless...

I wished to hold her hand and take her away from that noisy world...

Take her to the lake...her favourite place...

But unfortunately, I couldn't do that...and cursed myself for being an idiot...

You are actually an idiot

I was least interested or bothered about her friends...but the thing they were trying to do on that day boiled my blood...

Suhan my one and the only enemy on this earth...I hate him to the extent that even I have had sometimes planned for his kidnap and murder too

You know him😳

That stupid suhan liked my Sona...no no...not like...he just had a crush on her...not a typical crush....just a small cherry size crush...

Well to be more precise...he loved me and was in plans to propose me Mr Akdu

He was a senior to her who was planning to go to Europe for his MS...he was a good decent guy... but still I hated ...is hating and will hate him...

I can't see my Sona with that cartoon...

Being jealous han Angry Bird😉

That day her silly bevdi friends tried to patch them up...and I wished of dumping them in tank beer of the pub and close it super tight such that they shouldn't come out and dare to do something that I hate