Chapter 25

Thank you for your lovely votes and lovely comments on the previous chapter❤❤

Flashback

(At Arjun's parent's house before marriage)

Arun: No...we can't do this...involving Sonal in this is something that I can't afford

Raghav: Uncle...we need to do this for the sake of Arjun

Arun: I can do anything for the sake of my son...but not at the cost of someone's life...I can't risk Sonal into all this...you know about Arjun...we can predict his actions but not future Raghav...and I don't want to spoil Sonal's life...I don't Sonal's future to get affected because of Arjun. She is such a sweet girl...Daughter of my childhood friend...I have already lost my son and my childhood friend...now there's nothing left for me to lose...at least today I can get a sight of my Arjun...we stay in different houses but at least I can check up on him...if something wrong happens directly he'll leave the country...and I'll lose my son forever"

Saying this Arun collapsed on the chair. Raghav kneeled on the floor and clasped Aruns hands in his.

Raghav: Do you trust me??

Arun: I trust you Beta...but Sonal is an innocent girl...we cannot involve her in this and

Before he could talk further Raghav interrupted him.

Raghav: We have to involve Sonal into this uncle...because she is the only hope we have for our Arjun..she is the one for him..for his soul..for his heart..she is only one who can complete him and his life...trust me on this.

Arun: I do not doubt Sonal...but I am worried about their future...Arjun won't allow anyone to unlock his heart that easily...

Raghav: My gudiya will unlock his heart..I am very confident about her...you just trust me uncle...Sonal will also be very happy with Arjun...they will lead a beautiful life together.

Arun: Sab thik to Hoga na?? (will everything be alright)

Raghav: I'll never let anything happen to both of them...I'll never let anything and anyone destroy their lifes...not even Arjun..I won't allow him to destroy himself and his life with sonal. It's a promise.

Arun gently moved his hand over Raghav's head and said "Arjun is the most luckiest person to have a friend like you...you care for him more than me"

Assuring that everything will be fine.
Raghav smiled at the old man who was struggling very hard to make his son a happy man..he was struggling for his son who has converted his soft heart into a stone one..he wanted his son to move on and lead a happy life with his family.

Arjun has been so adamant since his childhood. His only aim after finishing his studies was to earn more and more money and fulfill the promise he gave to his mother.

Arun and Raghav knew that to what extent the piece of land matters to Arjun. They knew that to fulfill his promise he needs to get the legal rights of that property which had Arun and his friend (sonal's father) as shareholders. there was no objection from Sonal's father to give his shares to Arjun...wholeheartedly he transferred his share in the name of Arjun. Now it was a big hurdle in front of Arjun to get the remaining share from his Father.

Raghav and Arun knew that Arjun was desperate to get the whole share of the property and will surely negotiate for this. So they made a plan to trap Arjun. They planned everything in a way such that Arjun had no other option and had to accept the contract to get the complete legal rights of the property. Successfully they trapped him and locked him in the deal called marriage with Sonal.