Chapter 38

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Authors POV:

Love is all about surrendering yourself to the one you love without any additional efforts.

The beautiful moon itself witnessed the confession and beginning of their new journey called LOVE❤️.

Under the glowing moonlight... the twinkling stars... the cool and calm night breeze... the two love birds after signing their deal of love were now resting in each other's arms.

In the balcony, Sona sitting in between Arjuns legs with his arms around her.

Being in each other's warm embrace in the silence of a pleasant night...the splendor of the moonshine...the cool breeze blowing down on them was pure bliss❤.

"Arjun" playing with his fingers she whispered softly

"Hmm"

"My little hands fits so perfectly in yours...hai na??" Placing her palm over his she asked

"Hmm...Without you I am a piece of a lost puzzle Sona...my soul exists only to be held by you....and your warm embrace is the only thing I always crave for" saying he hugged her even tighter

"Ahh... you are crushing me Angry Bird"

"That's your punishment my cutie ghost" saying he kissed her head releasing her a little from his tight hug.

"You called me a ghost" brushing off his hands she swirled and looked at him with a cute pout.

"No... I called you a cute ghost...my cutie ghost" brushing his nose with hers he chuckled and pulled her into him.

There was silence for a next 20 minutes as Sona was busy playing with his shirt buttons and listening his soothing melody like heartbeat resting her head on his chest and so was Arjun playing with her curls and feeling her pleasant breath on his chest.

As he sang...the music he asked for is the silence when her breath talks to him...he was admiring the music of her breath.

While she was playing with his shirt buttons something triggered her mind and lifting her head a little and caressing his head she inquired

"Is it still paining??"

For which he nodded a no with a thin smile and she continued with her further questions

Sliding her hand to his cheek she cupped his cheek  "How did you get hurt??"

"I told you I was slipped"

"But where and how??"

"I guess Aaru answered on my behalf at the breakfast table" he answered with a mischievous smile

Slapping his chest she pulled herself out of him and snapped "I am serious Arjun"

Arjun knew that the detective mode of his wife was switched on and had no other way to escape. But at the same time he had to hide the news of his accident.