Chapter 42

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Author's POV:

The clock was striking at 10 am and still the cute couple didn't come out of their room.

Getting worried about them Amma called Aarav asking him to talk to his Bhai-Bhabhi.

Aarav arrived immediately hoping everything to be fine.

"What happened exactly Amma??

"Don't know Aarav Baba... the day before yesterday everything was good between them...they spent the whole day together at home...but then suddenly yesterday Sona hurried to the hospital...neither she had breakfast nor she informed about her early going...

When she was back in the afternoon she looked somewhat tensed...she wasn't ready to eat...she said she has so much work to do ...but somehow I forced and made her eat a roti...and she went upstairs

At night when Arjun Baba came back, he too looked tensed...he went upstairs...since then both of them have not descended.

I am so worried Aarav Baba"

Amma explained everything to him with slight tears in her eyes.

"Amma...please don't cry ...I am here now...don't worry...I'll talk to them and sort out everything" pulling her into a side hug Aaru consoled

Though he succeeded in comforting her Aaru himself was extremely worried now.

"Why Bhabhi wanted to know about Deepu's dance form??...Is Deepu's matter still a hurdle in their relationship?? But last night they seemed happy?? What happened within one night?? Then what's the matter now??" Asking a number of questions to himself he was ascending the stairs to their room.

And on the other hand the love birds were sleeping peacefully in their little nest.

Knock knock

Arjun's eyes opened with the knocking sound at the door.

As usual, sona was snuggling close to his chest with her baby hands hugging his torso whereas Arjuns one arm was under her head and the other around on her waist.

Before he could complete his morning ritual of pecking the forehead of his meetha karela he heard Aarav yelling at the door.

"Bhai...open the door yaar"

Unentangling himself from her he went to the door and opened it with his sleepy eyes.

"Bhai... what the hel

Glancing the view in front of him Aarav's words got stuck in his throat and his mouth went wide.

Arjun's face was full of lipstick marks. His shirt partially opened with a lipstick mark again on his chest and neck.

Having zero knowledge about his appearance the sleepy Arjun was rubbing his eyes.

"Oops...wrong timing...I am so sorry Bhai" Aaru tried suppressing his laugh

"What are you doing here?? And Why are you laughing??" Arjun asked in his sleepy voice and yawning continuously

"So stupid of me na Bhai...simply I disturbed you...but you go Bhai...carry on" Aaru couldn't control himself and burst out laughing

"What's wrong with you Aaru??" Arjun got irritated

Trying to suppress his laugh Aaru covered his mouth with his palm and signalling through his eyes he asked Arjun to lower his gaze at his chest.

Confused by his stupid actions Arjun lowered his gaze and his eyes popped out.

With his popped eyes he looked at Aaru who was having a teasing smile and immediately he swirled buttoning his shirt.