Chapter 10

"The best person I have ever known in my life ... and I strongly believe that he will be the best person in your life too"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Entering home directly I went to kitchen and asked Radha didi about Maa Baba's return.

"Radha didi...are Maa Baba at home??"

"Ha didi they came back at lunch time"

"Acha... how's their mood??"

"I have no idea didi... Badimaa said that they had lunch outside and Dada is having headache so be careful that no one disturbs them... when I went to their room to give them their evening tea I felt that they both are tensed"

"Ok"

"Didi shall I make coffee for you??"

"Ha ..till then I'll change and come"

It was dinner time and I was
sitting in the balcony looking at the beautiful sky.

There was a knock on the door disturbing my peace ... I opened the door.

"Didi dinner is ready ..Badimaa is calling you" Radha didi informed me

"Hmm"

We both went down to the dining table.

"Badimaa I am leaving" saying this Radha didi left. And I sat opposite to Baba.

"How was your day Sona??"

"Good Baba...and Maa afternoon I had a heavy lunch so don't force me to eat much .. Ok.. I'll eat how much I want" I said to Maa in somewhat childish tone.

"As u wish your highness"

Without any further conversation we had dinner. No one among us spoke a single word which was clearly indicating the tension and disturbance we were facing .

I finished my food soon and informed Maa Baba that I'll have a walk for sometime in the garden. I got up from the chair to leave but Baba stopped me

"Sona I wanna talk to you regarding something very important.. after having a walk meet us in our room"

"Ok Baba" and I left

I was walking in the garden. I knew what Baba is going to talk about and I was ready with my answer as well.

After sometime I went to Maa Baba's room and knocked the door

"Ha bachche get in" Maa said

I entered the room . Maa Baba were sitting on the bed and I sat opposite to them. Maa Baba looked at each other. Maa placed her hand on Baba's shoulder to make him feel good. And then Baba started.

"Sona ..bacche ..vo"

I was able to feel the nervousness in his voice. I held both his hands in mine .

"Baba... I know what you wanna talk to me"

Maa Baba exchanged their glances and then looked at me . I continued

"Kartik told me everything ...and I am ready for all this"

"But Sona it's not like that ... I mean .."

I interrupted him "Baba don't worry I am not saying this just because of that deal or your dream project . I am wholeheartedly ready for all this because there's nothing wrong in this..may be Arjun and I are meant to be together..I agree that the way the proposal came out is little not happening but may be that's destiny .....destiny to bring us together..hai na??"