Chapter 58

The whole room was all messed up...

Pillows and the duvet were lying on the floor....

All the glass vases were broken...it's pieces were scattered all over the floor...

And when my eyes fell on Arjun my body started shivering...I was scared as hell...

His eyes turned totally red with unstoppable tears and was standing like a rock...his body was like frozed to ground...

I saw blood dripping on the ground and moved my gaze to his hand...

Blood was oozing out of his palms as he was clutching the broken glass tightly in his hand...

"Arjun leave it" I ran to him and tried to snatch the glass from his hand ...

He pushed me on the floor and clutching the glass more into his palms he roared like a lion "LEAVE... Just LEAVE"

The glass piece was piercing more into his palms and blood was oozing like water from his body...

Getting up I tried to take a step closer to him and next what he did scared me to death

He pointed the sharp end of the broken glass to his wrist and yelled "LEAVE"

"Arjun...No...no...drop the glass now"

"I said LEAVE" he roared again and this time the glass touched the skin on his wrist and my heart stopped beating

"Raghav...Aaru" I yelled at the top of my lungs while he was taking steps away from me

Raghav's POV:

I asked the elders to be with Arun Chachu and was praying for Aaloo's condition to be good and was cursing myself for being so careless about him...

I knew about him but everything happened within a blink of an eye that I could not even think of anything except Arun Chachu and totally forgot about my Aaloo

As me Siya and Aaru were walking hurriedly in the direction of stairs Suddenly I heard Gudiya's cry and rushed to their room

And the thing I was praying not to happen...it happened the same...

He was attacked by his fear the yet another time...

Gudiya was shivering badly and Aaloo was fighting with his inner demons...

Siya took the shivering gudiya in her arms while I ran to my Aaloo and engulfed him into me...

He dropped the glass and tried to hide himself in my frame...his whole body was turned cold and trembling badly as he was fighting with his fear...

While Aaru tied the hanky to his hand I kept caressing his head and reciting soothing words in his ears "Shhh...Aaloo...everything is fine...Chachu is fine...he is not leaving you...No one is leaving you...calm down...I am there...here with you...Shhh"

"Ta..Take...Bbaba..aannd Sssona...aawa..y...frr..oom...mee" he tried to speak up his fear while Aaru immediately responded "Bhai...Baba has already left with Rohan...he is not here...he is safe and sound Bhai...you calm down"

And his hold on me was getting tighter and tighter...

And next we heard gudiya's cracked voice "Arrjuun" and sensing her presence around him he got even more scared...

"Assk..herr.. tto..leaavve Aabbu...shhee..wiilll..get hhurtt be..cause..ooff...mee...I...I am a ddee..mmoon"

He was getting the attack again...his inner demons always ruin him badly...