Chapter 9

"Why...do you have someone special in your heart??"

"Don't you know"

"If u had someone in your life.. I would have been the first person to know about him"

"Then why  you asked such question??"

"Because you guys are thinking too much about some unnecessary things.... tell me what's your actual problem??"

"I am confused .. I mean that deal.. condition..  and that Arjun. I am not getting that how are these things  related to each other.. Baba is also very tensed even though he is trying to present himself Ok but I know he is not at all fine...and that Arjun he is just a mystery man to me..how can we be together?? God I getting mad Raghav"...in frustration I held my head with  palms.

"Relax gudiya .. getting frustrated is not the solution..have water.. you'll feel better"

He extended the glass of water and I gulped it .

"What about Badimaa and Dada??... what did they say??"

"They didn't talk to me yet but I secretly heard their conversation.
From day one Maa Baba has a good opinion about Arjun. He's a nice guy ..they appreciate him for his hardwork and dedication..he is like a good son to them .. since they know him well  its quite natural for them to have a good opinion  about him but this time both are having different opinions.. Baba feels it's a good proposal for both of us but the condition of his friend is creating a mess. He thinks that we should not be forced to get married and he won't let it happen as well".

"Badimaa??"

"Maa...she feels that Baba is taking everything in a negative way. She said why don't we all consider it as a positive sign of God to bring me and Arjun together...the deal and condition are just an excuse to make it possible..may be we are destined to be together..and the last part just Shaked my mind ..when two people are meant to be together nothing can keep them apart it's fate... Maa always finds positive in everything but this time it's not happening Raghav"

"But I think Badimaa is absolutely right gudiya"

"Seriously Raghav??"

"Ha baba I am very much serious..Ok let me explain you .. suppose this is just a normal marriage proposal..I mean to say keeping all the things aside the deal , condition, hospital, Baba's dream and whatever it may be.. if you get a marriage proposal from Arjun then what would be your answer??"

"Obviously it will be a big No... I think he is a psycho"

"On what basis you can say this??"

"He is an arrogant and egoistic type of person  and he doesn't talk much" I replied irritatingly.

"Great ..from when you started judging people ??  said in a mocking way

"I am not judging anybody Raghav"

The next moment I was shocked to see his reaction. Suddenly he stood and slapping his palms on the table he shouted in a stern voice" yes you are miss Sonal". I can feel anger in his eyes like his blood is boiling. Running fingers through his hairs he walked to the side by railing.

I was completely numbed and I could cry at any moment of time. This is the first time Raghav is speaking to me in this way. I was like what's going on  .. what did I do wrong...why the hell he is getting angry...my best friend is shouting on me because of that Arjun..you have to pay for this Mr Arjun.

But then I managed not to cry ... I walked to him and stood behind him facing his back

"Did I say  anything wrong??"