Chapter 22

Thank you for your votes and comments on the previous chapter🤗

I know you all missed Arjun and Sona a lot in the previous chapter....Even they both missed their lovely readers❤️

So here they are to compensate for their absence in the previous chapter.

Let's get started🤘

Sonal's POV:

It is said that time flies when you are having fun....and I realized the same during these past days.

Arjun is happy that his little brother has wrapped up his studies and is back in India. But he rarely expresses his emotions in front of us. Though he won't express anything verbally I can read his emotions through his deep eyes. I believe that Arjun's eyes are the windows to his soul. His eyes express feelings...convey emotions.

Every time Aarav visited us his eyes would shine up like pearls...and when he used to leave the same eyes would become dull reflecting his unhappiness and disturbance. At times, when he was disturbed I used to keep blabbering some random things to lighten his mood. Rather I would say I used to irritate him with my stupid talks where finally he would end up with a cute smile on his face. He can't win over me😜.

In recent days,  I always wanted to  ask him  about his parents. I wanted to ask him why they were all strangers who shared the same last name but I never did that. We open up ourselves only to those whom we trust from the bottom of our hearts and whom we are close to. I don't want to force him for anything in which he is uncomfortable. I want to give him his own time and space to open up. I want him to have trust in me...I want him to develop a sense of assurance that no matter what I am always there and will be there for him...I will never hurt him.

************************************

We all were having dinner. Me Arjun sitting side by side and my two sweet brother-in-laws Aarav and Rohan sitting opposite us. Arjun is working on a new project so Rohan spends most of the time with Arjun in his study room and sometimes Aarav too joins them.

Every time Aarav and Rohan accompanied us for dinner, it would be a fun time because of their childish talks and jokes. We three are movie lovers. So we used to talk about movies. We used to convince Arjun to watch movies with us. Arjun as usual denied it as he hates drama and the illogical things that happen in movies. He prefers silent and classic movies. He would often scold his brothers for watching high-voltage action movies.

"Arjun Baba have one more roti" amma insisted for which Arjun refused politely saying that he had ample food.

"Eat some rice Arjun Baba"  picking up the rice bowl I served on his plate and both the monkeys started giggling.

"Yes Yes, Arjun baba have some rice" both of them spoke at the same time with a mischievous smile.

Arjun picked up two apples from the table and threw on them responding to their teasing.

"Thanks, Bhai" catching those apples they continued eating their food.

Aren't they cute??😘

************************************

After dinner, I was in my room lying on the bed scrolling down my phone whereas the three brothers were still discussing something in the study room.

Arjun entered the room and started searching for something. Straightening myself on the bed I asked him

"What are you searching for??"

"Ha..my Pendrive...it was on the study table but I am not getting it there"