Chapter 56

"I lied to you...it was not my parents whom I met today....I went to your parent's house to meet them"

And the very next moment I felt his hands slipping from my waist...

In no time I turned to him and pulled his hands back to my waist "No... please....I get scared"

Cupping his cheeks with my palms I insisted in an extreme soft manner I can "Just once you listen to me baby... I'll explain everything... please just once"

I kept looking into his eyes searching for a positive response and after a few seconds thankfully he nodded a yes...

I sighed and taking my hands back from his cheeks I narrated to him everything word to word...to add to the impact I used the same painful words that were spoken by his father

I let out everything while he was as calm as the sea...

Running the fingers through his hair he walked past me and rested his palms on the railing and clutched it tightly...

He was still silent back facing me and I was getting scared by every passing second...

Silence before the storm...

And my mind was intensifying the fear I was clouded by...

Turning his face to me he leaned on to the railing and I was fidgeting my fingers nervously...

My eyes were about to turn cloudy as I didn't get any response from him......I had zero percent idea about how he would react

Will he be angry with me??

Will he push me away from him??

My breath was on hold for a moment and I was mentally preparing myself for his unpredictable reaction

Just then he outstretched his right hand and I breathed a big sigh of relief...

In no time I placed my hand in his and moved closer to him...

His hands held my waist as always while mine reached his chest feeling my favourite piece of music...his heartbeat❤️

Looking into my eyes he asked softly "You want me to do this??"

I nodded and he added further "You will be happy if I do this??"

Again I nodded and finally, he uttered those words that I was waiting for "Ok...arrange for the Pooja and invite them"

I still wanted to confirm it as I couldn't believe my ears...he simply said yes...that too without any argument...

"Pakka??"

He just nodded and I was  disappointed...

I thought he will use our habitual gesture to assure me but seems like he was upset with me and was convinced only because I asked him to do so

"Are you angry with me??" I asked with my innocence filled puppy face

"Why will I be??" He cross questioned with his face full of dullness

"I am sorry" I mumbled kissing his cheek

"Don't be" he said giving me a cold shoulder and I kissed his other cheek "I am sorry" for which he said "You need to take meds"

"Oh yes...You are right...my meds are important...let me take" saying I took the hold of his neck and smashed my lips on his...

I kept moving my cold lips softly against his warm hard ones but he was standing still like a rock with eyes open not responding anything to my lip movement...