Chapter 41

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤

Note: Don't skip the song...or else you'll be losing the fun.

Author's POV:

He opened the door of his room and the most unthinkable scenery blew his mind.

His room that was pale for many years was now gleaming with romantic purple lights.

Striding with the slow pace he wandered his eyes at his newly formed romantic room.

But the person responsible for this change over was missing to his eyes.

And then he heard the locking sound of the door. He turned in the direction of the door and was stunned

There stood the Queen of his kingdom called heart❤

Wearing a hot red glittery saree that was perfectly exposing her curvy milky waist from sideways.

He was facing her back.

When his eyes caught the side view of her curvy waist his heart skipped a beat and the grip on the blazer in his hand loosened dropping it down.

Just a slight view of her waist speeded up the pace of his weak heart and his throat went dry.

The cold room was heating up and so was his body.

She swirled around and he was gone.

Her hot red saree... black bangles and her jhumkaas dancing to the music of breeze blew his mind.

His eyes bulged as if they could come out at any moment of time and his heart began beating like a drumroll. He gulped n number of times staring at his hot wife.

The romantic purple lights and his hot lady in front of him were giving him a hard time.

Maintaining a playful smile on her peach-colored lips she took slow strides towards him.

Her each step towards him was intensifying his heartbeat and was gulping his saliva again and again.

Is she planning for his death?? Never knew Sona was this bold...He thought