Chapter 1

Sonal's POV:

Sitting in the car I am going to my husband's house sorry so called husband's house.

Life is really unpredictable. You never know what's gonna happen the next moment. Carrying n number of thoughts in mind and mixed unknown feelings in my heart I was looking at the passing by buildings and vehicles . Don't know when I fell asleep.

After sometime I felt a soft soothing voice whispering my name,

"Sona... Sona ... Wake up we have reached".

Slowly opening my sleepy eyes , I looked into his deep eyes and I was frozen for a few seconds . I can feel something in his deep eyes ... some kind of pain and loneliness.  His eyes speak many unsaid words. His eyes are assuring me,

"I m never gonna hurt you. Trust me".

Looking into his eyes gives me some kind of happy and warm feeling.

Coming back to my senses I realized my head is resting on his shoulder. Quickly I sat straight and embarrassingly  started looking here and there. God what he might be thinking about me. I cursed myself.   

"Shall we enter the house?" He asked. I nodded into a yes .

We reached the main door . I kicked the metal pot of rice then we entered the house. The house is quite big with well furnitured living area. All the workers in the house welcomed me with a broad smile on their faces saying

"Namastey Bhabhi".

I greeted them back. One of the worker carried my luggage to the room.

"Amma take her to the room " he ordered.

I saw an old lady of age 50+ coming towards us . I touched her feet and took blessings. Running her hands on our heads she said

"Bhagwan tumhari jodi sada salamat rakhe".

We both exchanged our looks at the same time.  No one knows about the future of this relation except me and Arjun.

After that Amma took me to the room . The room is simple and elegant.

"Change your clothes  and have a good sleep " saying this she left the room.

Unzipping my bag I took my comfy clothes and went to the washroom  to take a good shower. I looked at myself in the mirror ... The saree , the mangalsutr , the sindoor in my hair partition..I was looking pretty in that look .

Holding the mangalsutr which is around my neck  tears started making their ways from my eyes  and I cried my heart out because this was not what I expected or imagined about my marriage. I didn't cry during my sendoff at my parents house because I wanted to stay strong and give them  a false assurance that I am really happy with this marriage.

Controlling myself I wiped my tears ... took a deep breath & said to myself "stay strong Sona, stay strong"

After taking shower, I changed into my comfy clothes and laid on the bed thinking about the  things happened in the past  10 days.

What happens next ???

Need support and encouragement🤗🤗