Chapter 15: Moving day.

(A/N: warning Spice gonna happen.)

It had been a couple of weeks since Jamie had viewed the flat and all payments had been made since then so the girls could move in. In these weeks nothing special happened the twins and Jamie worked in the shop and Rhiannon occasionally stopped by , her and George were getting close. Today was February six moving day and Arthur's birthday. 

Jamie was packing all her stuff , what wasn't a lot as she only had clothes and some things in the bathroom to pack. Her and Rhiannon had brought stuff for there flat and it was already there same with the things from the music room. This meant that Jamie had her own room at the burrow and this was quiet handy as she would be staying there tonight as it was Arthur's birthday and the family was having a party and also she hadn't got a bed yet.

 The girls had made sure they had the floo network to the twins house and burrow so it was easy to get to and from the places. Jamie used this to her advantage. She needed to take the last two boxes to her's but she wasn't dressed and still in her pyjamas. So taking the floo network was handy. Jamie stepped into the fire place with a handful of powder and shouted her address. Next thing she knew she was at her flat. Rhiannon had gone home to get the rest of her stuff so Jamie would be seeing her tomorrow. Jamie put the boxes in her room and admired the place. She had never thought she would have a place of her own especially when her parents died. She had no money except enough to scrape second hand books for school and some of the money from that was what Molly gave to her. So having a place to live granted that most of it was payed by Rhiannon made her really happy. Jamie was also really excited to live with Rhiannon they always said since they met they would live together when older and now it had come true. After admiring her new home Jamie went back to the twin's to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie had gotten ready and had some breakfast. She had no clue where Fred was but as she was sat on the couch he came out from the bathroom with his towel hung low showing his v-line. And wow did it made Jamie blush. 

"Like what you see J." Fred giggled.

"Yes , I do Freddie. I think I need a closer inspection." Jamie giggled back as she got of the couch and went into the bed room with Fred. As soon as they entered the room they were on the bed making out with rough kisses. Fred towel was completely gone exposing his erection Jamie took of her clothes with the help of Fred. "You want to do this?" Fred asked, "Yes , you " Jamie replied, "Of course I do ." Fred said placing his tip at her entrance. He pushed into Jamie letting her get used to his length. After a couple of thrust he picked up the pace Jamie's moans suggested she was enjoying her self. Jamie's hand moved to Fred's back scratching him with her nails. The pain made him moan and thrust faster. The sex was rough and both of them liked it. One of Fred's hand moved to Jamie's nipples rubbing them and flicking them making her more stimulated. He started to kiss down her jaw to  her nipple now sucking them bring Jamie to her edge by overstimulating her and she came with a loud moan. Fred came quickly after after thrusting in and out of Jamie.  Fred collapsed next to Jamie bringing her into a hug while they both recovered.

When the pair of them caught their breath they both got changed and made the bed. Jamie no longer needed to cast the birth control charm as she was now on the contraceptive implant which stopped her from pregnancy and getting her period. After the two looked presentable the left the room and headed to the living room. 

"Hi, have fun." George said as we both sat down on the couch.

"What do you mean, I was just getting ready for the day." Jamie said confused to why George had asked that question.

"Next time you two are shagging use a silencing charm please." George said to the couple making them both red in the face.

"Oh shit sorry man." Fred said laughing. It made the other two laugh it was pretty funny. Poor George.