Chapter 23: Big news.

Jamie was awoken by Fred poking at her. She opened her eyes and Fred was signalling to follow him. So Jamie unwrapped Hermione from her grip and followed Fred into the bathroom. Jamie could see the pregnancy test on the side and she knew Fred was going to ask about them. 

"Morning." Jamie said to Fred.

"Morning, what are these?" Fred asked.

"They are pregnancy tests." Jame replied to Fred.

"Why do you have them J?" 

"Er.. well Hermione thought she was pregnant so she did a test." 

"There are two different results though." 

"Yer she made me do one to make her feel better." 

"okay and..."

"Well mines the negative one and her is well the positive one." Jamie said pointing at the tests

"No way." Fred gasped.

"Yes way but don't tell anyone yet she had to tell the dad." 

"Who's the dad?" Fred asked.

"Sometimes I do wander if you have a brain. Who did Hermione date?"

"Ron?" 

"Yes Ron so who is the dad?" Jamie asked Fred.

"Ron, oh my Merlin if my brother is the dad i'm going to be a uncle." Fred said with a smile.

"Yes you are." 

"wicked."  Jamie and Fred hugged and Jamie gave Fred a kiss. 

"well i'm going to get in the shower and get ready so get out." Jamie said while her hands were still around Fred's waist.

"Well I need to shower too. " Fred smiled.

"No need to waste water we should shower together." Jamie smiled.

"Sounds like a good idea." Fred said as he kissed Jamie. 

The pair undressed and Jamie turned on the water. She got into the shower and let the water run down her body. Fred washed Jamie's hair and her body. He did linger on Jamie's breasts but she didn't mind. Jamie returned the favour to Fred by washing his hair and washing his body. Jamie also lingered on Fred abs while washing them as she wanted to feel them.

"I think my abs are clean enough." Fred laughed.

"Sorry." Jamie giggled. Fred kissed Jamie and she kissed him back. "I  love you Fred Weasley." 

"I love you Jamie West." Jamie hugged Fred's wet soapy body. 

"You want to have shower sex?" Fred asked casually. 

"Yes." Jamie replied normally. 

The pair kissed and there hands moved over each others naked bodies, "Jump." Fred told Jamie and she obeyed. Jamie's back was slammed against the wall she took a sharp breath in because of the coldness. 

"Fred, Hermione is going to hear us." 

"I don't care." Fred smiled and the pair went back to roughly kissing. 

Fred lowed Jamie onto his dick and she let out a small moan as Fred filled her up. The pair worked together to created a rhythm. Fred's hands were on Jamie's arse and her legs were wrapped around Fred while her hands were scratching his back. 

The thrusting got harder and sloppier and the moans became louder. Both of them were close to release.

"Fred , I'm close." Jamie moaned.