Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.

(T/W: Non consensual kiss. Sad chapter.)

 It had been a few weeks since Rhiannon's birthday and the group have never been happier. Jamie and Finley had become even closer friends he even stayed over most nights at her and Rhiannon's flat. Today Fred was meeting Jamie so they could go on a day out so like normal Jamie had woken up early had a shower and was getting dressed. It was turning into summer time so Jamie decided to wear a summer dress and a pair of converse trainers. She was really excited to see Fred. 

Jamie walked out into the living room to see Finley sat on the couch and dressed. Rhiannon was no where to be seen she must be with George. Jamie poured herself and Finley a coffee and sat on the couch with him. 

"Morning Fin." Jamie smiled at her friend. 

"Morning babe." Finley said back sometimes he said words what people would say in a relationship and it made Jamie un-comfy but she just ignored it. 

"So anything planned today?"  Jamie asked Finley. 

"No not much,  you?" 

"Freddie and me are going to go out." Jamie said and Finley shifted in his seat he never really liked talking about Fred. "He should be here soon." 

"Oh ok. "Finley replied. The pair continued to chat while drinking the coffee then Finley decided to confess something to Jamie. "J I love you." 

And before Jamie could open her mouth to oppose to the nickname and confession Finley pressed his lips against hers. To make it worse when Finley did that Fred had apparated into the living room. Jamie pushed Finley away as fast as she could but Fred saw. He didn't know that Jamie didn't want or consent to the kiss. 

"Fucking Cheat." Fred shouted before he apparated away again. 

"Freddie. " Jamie said in a small voice. "Fucking hell Finley why. WHY. I swear to go if I have lost the love of my life because of you. You will die. And never call me J again." Jamie punched Finley in the face after shouting at him. Her face had tears falling down them and Finley left at the chance he could get. 

Jamie grabbed her wand and jacket and took the floo network to the twins place. As Jamie walked in there was smashed objects around the place and Rhiannon and George looked shocked. 

"Where is he?" Jamie asked. George had a angry look on his face and Rhiannon was just in utter shock. 

"I have no clue he left." Rhiannon replied. 

"What the fuck did you do!" George shouted. 

"I did fucking nothing. It was that bastard Finley he kissed me and Fred saw. UGH this is such a high school thing. I think I just lost the love of my life." Jamie screamed back. She held her wand and apparated to the next place that Fred could possibly be. 

The Burrow. 

Jamie appeared outside the burrow and ran straight in her face streaming with tears and panic in her eyes. Molly saw Jamie as soon as she walked through the door. 

"Where is he, where's Fred?" Jamie asked. 

"He's not here sweetie are you alright." Molly answered back catching Jamie in a hug before she burst out in tears. 

"I messed up, that Finley dude kissed me and Fred saw. He's gone I've lost him. "Jamie said through her sobs making Molly teary in the eyes. Good job Hermione had heard the noise and was stood at the top of the stairs. 

She ran down the stairs and took Jamie from Molly. Molly ran into the kitchen to make some tea for the girls and to compose herself. Hermione took Jamie to the couch and brought her in for a big hug.