Chapter 55: Family time.

(T/W: Sexual content) 

"Fred wake up." Jamie said as she shook the red head. It had been three days since the party, Jamie still rocking a little bruise on her cheek from fighting. Fred had also started working properly again and actually helped in the shop.

"I swear to Merlin, I will personally go round to the burrow and get your mum to come wake you up." With Jamie saying this Fred shot up.

"I'm awake, no need to get mum.", Jamie giggled. "Morning darling." Fred said as he grabbed hold of Jamie around the legs and kissed her thighs. She then lent down, giving Fred a kiss on the lips. "Why are you waking me up on our day off so early?" Fred questioned.

"Fred, it's 10 am. We have to be at the burrow around midday. It's family day and all your siblings are going to be there. Percy is even coming round today and Bill and of course my favorite Weasley Charlie."

"Yes, yes I know my brother's names." Fred said, still holding onto Jamie.

"Well I'm excited to see them and the family and my sweet baby Rose and Victoire." Jamie said as Fleur had recently given birth.

"Well I'm not that excited. I saw them everyday for like 18 years. I will get up in a minute" Fred said Jamie just huffed and walked out the room.

"Fine. "Jamie said as she walked away. As she walked into the kitchen she could smell pancakes being cooked. "I hope you are making some for me." Jamie said to George.

"I think if I didn't you'd snap my head off." Geroge laughed to himself.

"Hey." Jamie giggled. "You love me really." Jamie said and George nodded.

"I do. What do you want on the pancakes?" George asked.

"Just some syrup."

Once the pancakes were placed on the table Jamie and George dug into the food.

"Rhi said she can come round to the burrow today." Jamie said with a mouth full of food.

"Yer, she mentioned it the other day. I just told her to come whenever. I think she is seeing her dad."

"I think so. Romeo mentioned something." Jamie told George.

While the pair was speaking. Fred had come out of the bedroom and started making his own food. Using up the rest of the pancake batter. Once he had finished he decided he would sit on Jamie's lap. "Fred!"

"Yes love?" Fred said pretending not to know why Jamie said that.

"Would you mind sitting on a chair?"

"But you are a perfectly good seat. You're comfy." Fred said.

"I don't care. Please just sit on a chair, just while you eat." Jamie said and Fred obliged.

"Mate. Would you like to put on some clothes? I can see your dick." George said

"Well you are lucky I'm wearing boxers." Fred said, scoffing his face.

"Honestly. Just ignore it. Let him be , you know it's hard for this man to keep clothes on. You shared a room for many years." Jamie said to George and he hummed in response. "Anyway, we all need to get ready. So I'm going to get changed." Jamie said.

The bedroom was a mess and needed cleaning desperately. There were clothes everywhere and Jamie didn't have a clue where anything was. The only thing that she had managed to get on was her underwear and a pair of tights as she knew she wanted to wear a dress.

Fred had entered the room and could see Jamie on the hands and knees with her ass up in the air looking for something under the bed. He thought the sight in front of him was beautiful. It made his heart beat faster but also made his dick hard. Fred edged closer to Jamie and he took her hips into his hands and he thrusted against her. Humping her. "Fred!" Jamie said, sounding annoyed.