Chapter 28: Party Time

(TW: Sexual content ;) )

It has been a couple of weeks since Jamie helped Hermione and Ron move rooms. They were doing good and the baby was healthy. Tonight the band would be doing its first gig. Lee was hosting a party and wanted the band to play a couple of songs. So since the band had been told they had been practising meaning Jamie and Fred hadn't had much alone time and the pair craved it. 

Jamie had woken up early like normal and was in the kitchen cooking food for Rhiannon. While she was cooking the twins appeared with smiling faces. 

"Morning you two." Jamie said as she was stood near the pan cooking.

"Morning." George said then left the room to go in Rhiannon's.

"Morning." Fred came up to Jamie and kissed her. "Tonight's gonna be wicked." 

"It is Freddie." Jamie said as she kissed Fred again but with passion.  Fred picked Jamie up and placed her on the counter he stood in between Jamie's legs with his hands on her thigh's. Jamie hands where wrapped around Fred's neck. Fred's hands travelled further up her thigh until he got to the hem of Jamie's shorts. Jamie then jumped off the counter and it confused Fred. She turned off the stove then grabbed hold of Fred's hand and led them to the bedroom.  

Fred knew exactly what Jamie wanted to do. They started to kiss each other again backing up towards the bed until Jamie fell on to the bed and Fred was on top of her. The two moved quickly to undress each other only breaking the kiss when needed. Fred's hands moved up and down Jamie's body making her skin turn into goose bumps. 

Jamie grabbed hold of her wand from the bed side table , "Muffliato"  

Fred smirked at Jamie as he started to place kissed all the way from her neck to just below her belly button then down onto her thighs. Fred was teasing her. Jamie let out a needy moan letting Fred she needed him. He pushed her legs open  and kissed on the sensitive bundle of nerves , Jamie let out a moan she had been holding in for a long time. The pair had never gone this long without sex. While Fred's tongue was pleasuring Jamie's clit he inserted two fingers into her curling them to hit her g-spot. Jamie was over whelmed with pleasure and didn't want to finish until Fred had been inside of her.

"Fred I want you." Jamie spoke between the little moans she was letting out. Fred carried on pleasuring her with his tongue. "Fred please I want you inside me." 

Fred immediately stopped what he was doing. He gave Jamie a kiss while he lined up his dick to her entrance then inserted himself into her. Jamie hands grabbed onto Fred's arm for support as she forgot how big he was. "Fuck you are so tight." Fred groaned. 

Fred moved Jamie legs to go over his shoulder so he could go deeper. With every thrust Fred was hitting Jamie's g-spot making her closer to her climax every time. Freddie picked up the pace bring Jamie over the edge and she could stop her climax no more. 

"I'm going to cum Freddie." Jamie shouted out as she cried out her orgasm. Freddie was still thrusting through Jamie's high making him follow with a orgasm as he came inside her. Fred pulled out and laid down next to Jamie on the bed. 

"Wow. That was worth not being with you for weeks." 

"I can say the same."  Jamie panted.

While the two were gaining back their breaths someone knocked on the bedroom door. "Why did you stop making breakfast." It was George. 

"Finish it yourself." Fred shouted to his brother. George just groaned Rhiannon's mumbling could be heard and George left from standing outside the door. 

"Well amma shower." Jamie said as she tried to stand up. Fred just giggled. 

"Need help there darling."