Chapter 24: Family.

(T.W: Sexual content. Like most of the chapters. :) ) 

"Jamie, Jamie dear." Molly said to Jamie while trying to wake her up. 

Jamie groaned and opened her eyes to see Molly stood next to her. 

"Morning." Jamie said to Molly.

"Morning dear. I know it's early but will you help me make breakfast. Bill and Fleur  and Charlie have turned up." 

"Yer I will be down in a min mum." Jamie smiled at Molly. It was weird calling her mum but Molly  practically was her mum. She raised Jamie. 

Molly left the room and Jamie got out of Fred's grip. She found one of Fred's hoodie's and put it on. She then kissed Fred on the forehead and headed downstairs to the kitchen. 

Jamie walked into the Kitchen to see Charlie sat at the table. 

"Hey, there's my fav Weasley." Jamie smiled as she walked over to Charlie and hugged him.

"There's my favourite sibling who is not my sibling. I seem to have many of those." Charlie smiled referring to Jamie, Harry and Hermione.

"I better be. How's Romania?" Jamie asked picking up a mixing bowel to help Molly with breakfast.

"Good. We have a bunch of new dragons that have just come. As soon as I got a owl from Ronnie I knew I had to come and see if the news is true." Charlie said as he also started to help in the kitchen.

"Well the news is true. You are going to be a uncle. I was there when the pregnancy was confirmed." Jamie told Charlie.

"Well your going to be an auntie to. You and Fred are piratically married when's the wedding." Charlie laughed.

"Shut up dragon boy. At least I have a boyfriend. I don't see your boyfriend anywhere." 

"One day I will have a boyfriend. The men in Romania are not ideal." Charlie wagged his finger at Jamie and the pair laughed.

"Will you two actually help. Chop these for me." Molly said handing Jamie and Charlie food to chop.

"Will do mum." The pair said at the same time.

"Mum ,now eh." Charlie nugged Jamie.

"She is my mum. Molly did raise me from the age of  12." Jamie told Charlie. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast was now ready and Jamie and Charlie were sat together at the table chatting. Jamie and Charlie became really close when the pair met. Jamie was the first one to know that Charlie was Gay and Jamie and him were always trying to find him a boyfriend.

Slowly all the Weasley's that were at the Burrow were coming downstairs to eat. Ron and Hermione sat next to each other. Harry was sat with Ginny and Jamie and Charlie were sat together messing around. Fred was still yet to surface. Bill and Fleur were sat at the head of the table with Molly, Arthur chatting away.

"Jamie will you go and wake up Fred." Molly asked.

"Yer." Jamie replied and stood up. Jamie walked straight to Fred's room and opened the door. Fred was still asleep snoring lightly with his mouth open. 

"Freddie , babe wake up." Jamie nugged Fred. He didn't reply and rolled over. 

Jamie walked to the other side of his bed and bent down to his level. "Fred you need to wake up. Breakfast is ready and your brothers are here." Fred just opened his eyes slightly and grabbed hold of Jamie and pulled her into bed. "Fred come on."