Chapter 47: Clubbing.

(T/W: sexual content ;)) 

It was a normal day for Jamie. Get up , shower, dress for work then wake up everyone else. While everyone else was getting ready Jamie had made breakfast like usual and today she had made pancakes.

George was moping around as Rhiannon had to go away for a couple of days for her job and Rhiannon was jumping around trying to get packed. She wasn't going far, she was going to help a few wizards in Scotland. Rhiannon's job was weird, her job was to travel to go and see wizards in help. That being homelessness or even in some cases she has to help a few children when she was new to the job because of the second wizarding war. She was like a social worker but a wizard version.

Fred, like normal, was being clingy to Jamie as per usual.

"Fred I love you so much but can you sit down so I can actually make the food." Jamie asked.

"Oh shit sorry darling." Fred said as he sat down. "You want to do something tonight?"

"Depends on what you want to do. We will have to include George. I don't want him to be here alone." Jamie said.

"He can come too . We should go out, as in clubbing." Fred suggested.

"Sounds good we haven't been out in ages." Jamie said as she plates the last pancake. "Food!" she shouted.

Jamie sat down next to Fred and George and Rhiannon came in and sat opposite them. "Morning." George said.

"Morning, Me and Jamie have plans for tonight. Do you want to come?" Fred asked.

"Depends what you are doing?" George asked.

"Clubbing. It will be a wizard club, not a muggle one." Jamie told George. He sat there for a couple of seconds deciding.

"I'm not getting in the way of you two?" He asked.

"Nope, Fred's idea for us three to go." Jamie told George.

"Alright i'll come." George smiled.

"Well I hope you have fun." Rhiannon said.

"We will do Rhi." Jamie smiled.

"I better get going." Rhiannon said standing up. Jamie and Fred hugged and said their goodbyes then went downstairs to leave Rhiannon and George alone.

Jamie looked around and the shop was fully staffed there were no spaces on the floor for anymore workers and the tills were all occupied.

"Can I just stay in here and do whatever you want me to do?" Jamie asked Fred.

"If you want. We do have a lot of staff at the moment but they will be needed for Christmas." Fred said, sitting down.

Jamie sat opposite Fred on the desk and just watched him work. She had nothing to do so what else could she do.

"Are you going to work?" Fred asked.

"I like watching you." Jamie answered back.

"If you want to get paid you need to work." Fred said, staring Jamie in the eye. Jamie laughed out loud.

"I don't get paid anymore. Well I haven't been paid in ages."

"You don't get paid in money darling. You and I know that." Fred said as he lowered his voice.

"Really what do I get paid in?" Jamie giggled.

"I pay you by giving you hot wild sex." Fred said still seductively.

"Well if that's the case you are behind in your payments Mr Weasley."

"Oh really." Fred said standing up. Jamie reciprocated his actions.