Chapter 32: Invite.

It had been about three days since Jamie and Fred have parted and what a shit three days for Jamie most of the three days she moped around the burrow or her flat and hung around with Hermione , Harry and Ron. During the days she played wizard chess with Ron , Read books with Hermione, Played 'quidditch' with Harry and she played music with Rhiannon. Jamie had played her guitar a lot during them three days it was the best way to escape reality. However last night Jamie , Ron and Harry decided to clubbing and was still to return home. Hermione was going to be fumin'. 

Luckily for Jamie Rhiannon had scolded Finley and he was defiantly out of the picture. When Rhiannon found out what happened she was furious Jamie hadn't seen her so mad before. She went right to Finley's shouted at him and also hexed him, pretty bad ass if you asked Jamie. 

When Rhiannon woke up she noticed Jamie was not home and it was not like her to leave without telling Rhiannon where she was. So Rhiannon owled George asking if she was at his place and George had no clue where Jamie was so he asked Fred leading to the three of them wondering where Jamie was. Fred still loved Jamie so he still worried about her. So Rhiannon went round to the twins flat and the three of them went to the burrow as it was the only possibility where Jamie could be. 

When they got to the burrow  they were all greeted by Molly. 

"Hi Molly do you know where Jamie is?" Rhiannon asked as she was being hugged by the motherly figure. 

"Oh sweetie she's out at the moment but should be here soon. You can wait if you want?" Molly replied. 

"That would be great. Do you have any breakfast i'm starving." George asked dragging Fred along with him. Fred wasn't completely comfortable being in the same area as Jamie due to what happened three days ago there was defiantly still going to be tension there.

"Yes come on boys and girls. "Molly said as Hermione was making her way down the stairs. 

"Wow you are well pregnant." George pointed out. 

"Well thank you George for noticing my size. Molly are the boys back? " Hermione asked. 

"No, I am a bit pissed about them. " Molly replied back. Not caring about her language as she was quite frankly pissed off.

Everyone was served breakfast even Mr Weasley was able to eat breakfast with the family as it was his day off. 

After everyone had eaten and were just talking at the table the front door slammed open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit Jamie be quiet." Ron shouted whispered. 

"Don't worry Ron act normal. Grab Harry you bimbo." Jamie shouted whispered back to Ron. Ron picked up the passed out Harry and they walked through the door. 

They fought they were getting away with coming in late until Mrs Weasley cleared her through. 

"Shit " Jamie hummed to Ron. 

"What time do you call this."  Molly sternly said. 

"Errrr Ron why don't you take this one. what time is it? "  Jamie said. 

"Well the clock clearly says erm - " Ron said. 

"Ronald Weasley!" Hermione shouted. 

"Ron run. "Jamie said and they both started to run but as soon as they did they fell over. 

"Well hello my beautiful Hermione. "Ron smiled. Hermione dragged Ron out of the room leaving Jamie to carry a black out drunk Harry somewhere. 

"Jamie. Kitchen." Molly sternly said. So Jamie grabbed Harry and followed her to the kitchen.