Chapter 27: Girls day.

Jamie woke up with Fred next to her in bed snoring quietly. Jamie didn't want to wake up Fred but he needed to get to work as the shop was getting in a shipment of new products. The twins had designed more things for the skiving snack boxes and there was a new range of products such as new types of dung bombs and potions for pranks. 

Jamie gently woke up Fred knowing he wasn't a morning person. She gave Fred a kiss on the forehead and he moaned letting Jamie know he was awake.

"Morning Sexy." Jamie said to Fred in a happy tone as she had been awake for a bit.

"Morning babe." Fred said in his morning voice that still sent Jamie butterfly's in her stomach.

"You've got a busy day today Freddie." 

"I know." Fred moaned knowing he wouldn't finish work till late at night.

"I will help this morning but later today me, Rhi and Mione are doing something." Jamie told Fred.

"Thanks." Fred said giving Jamie a kiss.

Fred got out of bed and showered. While he was in the shower Jamie made breakfast for herself, Fred and George. Jamie and George were in the kitchen talking while Fred was in the shower.

"Today's a big day for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. We have been working so hard to make new products and they are finally here." George said proudly as he sat at the table with Jamie.

"It's a big day indeed. I can't believe you were able to release so many new products. I'm proud of you both." Jamie said to George.

"You have been our biggest supporter ever since we had the idea of starting the joke shop." 

"Of course I was George I couldn't let my best friends not achieve their dreams. I will be your guys biggest supporter till the day I die." 

Jamie and George ate the rest of their breakfast with small talk. Fred joined while the two were eating their breakfast. The three were joking around and talking about how the Hogwarts students would love the new products. After the three had finished eating Fred and George headed downstairs to the shop and Jamie quickly got in the shower, brushed her teeth and got ready for the day. Today Jamie decided to straighten her hair and wear a comfy but fashionable outfit as she would be working then going to meet her friends.

Jamie walked downstairs to the shop and started helping the twins straight away getting the new products on display. To fit the new products in some of the shop had been moved around and it looked even better than before. The twins had to open the shop and they were busy greeting customers so Jamie was left alone still stocking shelves and displays around the customers. She had been asked a couple of times where things where and had helped customers around the shop. Jamie felt like she had been doing things round the shop for hours and she had. She was late to meeting Rhiannon and Hermione. Jamie finished up what she was doing and quickly went to say goodbye to the twins. 

"Bye George." Jamie said as she walked passed him. He shouted bye back. 

"Iv'e gotta go Freddie." Jamie kissed Fred.

"Bye babe." Fred kissed Jamie back.  

Jamie ran upstairs to the flat grabbed her wand and her bag and took the floo network to the burrow. She appeared in the Burrow with a flash of green light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your late." Hermione huffed.

"Sorry I was helping the boys at work." Jamie told Hermione. "So what are we doing today?" 

"We could go to Hogsmeade and go to the Hog's head inn get a drink then go to honeydukes. Then come back here if you want." Rhiannon suggested.

"Sounds good." Jamie and Hermione replied.