Chapter 42: Double date.

(T/W: Sexual content. ) 

Jamie had woken up like any normal day; shower, get dressed and breakfast. It was the weekend so Jamie wouldn't be working at the shop and tonight she had plans to go on a double date with Fred, George and Rhiannon. So last night Jamie had owled Hermione to see if she could come  visit her because it could be the last time Jamie saw Hermione before she gave birth.  Hermione obviously said yes for Jamie to come round and spend the day with her. 

While cooking breakfast Rhiannon waltz into the room and sat at the table. "You cooking some for me?" She asked. 

"If you want." Jamie huffed. 

Jamie plated up the food for both of them and placed the food on the table. Rhiannon thanked Jamie and the pair dug into their food. They both ate quickly and talked about their plans tonight. It was said that the two girls would get ready at their place and the boys would come round and pick them up. The girls had trusted the boys to decide what the date was, meaning it could be anything. 

"Well i'm meeting Hermione for a bit because I suppose it will be the last time I see her before she pops." Jamie said to Rhiannon. 

"Say hi to her for me. I need to go out and buy an outfit for tonight." Rhiannon replied to Jamie. 

"What style of outfit are you going for ?" Jamie asked. 

"Casual but date night like. So it will fit wherever we will go." Rhiannon replied. 

"Sounds good. I will dress like that too."  Jamie said. "I also should get going before Hermione shouts at me for being late." 

"Have a good time."  Rhiannon said. 

"You too, see you later." Jamie said as she stood in the fireplace. She took a handful of floo powder and slammed it down. "The burrow."  Jamie shouted  transported to the burrow. 

~~~~~~~~~

Jamie landed in the living room making Mr Weasly jump as he was sitting reading the paper. 

"Sorry Dad, Morning." Jamie said, making Arthur smile. 

"Morning Jamie. Molly made some porridge this morning if you have any room."  

"I will always have room for Mums porridge." Jamie smiled and started to walk to the kitchen. 

As she walked into the kitchen to her surprise the table was filled with all the boys from the family except Percy. 

"Are you kidding?" Fred said as Jamie stood there smiling.

"Hello boys. " Jamie said ignoring Fred's comment. 

Hello's could be heard from the brothers. "Why are you here?" Fred asked. 

"I came to see Hermione." Jamie answered "What are you doing here?" Jamie said and raised an eyebrow. 

"You will have to wait until tonight to find out why the twins are here." Charlie butted in. 

"Okay dragon boy. Aren't you meant to be in Romania or have you come back to England for good." Jamie said while getting her food. 

"Oh shut it. I'm going back once Hermione has the baby." Charlie said back. 

"Okay. Have fun guys." Jamie said as she left the kitchen and went to find Hermione. 

Jamie walked up to Hermione's and Ron's room and knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" Jamie could hear Hermione shout. 

"J" Jamie answered. 

"Come in." Hermione shouted through the door and Jamie walked in. Hermione was getting changed but she looked like she was struggling.