Chapter 10: Morning after

It was the next morning and Jamie woke up in bed alone. Fred must have woken up early and gone to see the others. Jamie turned to get out of bed and she ached. Her feet touch the floor and she stood up and tried to walk , it was painful but nothing what a pain relief spell couldn't fix. Jamie cast the spell and headed to the living room to see everyone except George and Rhiannon nobody had woken them up. 

"Morning." Jamie said to everyone in the room walking into the kitchen to make herself and Rhiannon breakfast. Jamie made some toast and headed towards George's room. Jamie knocked on the door and walked in. Rhiannon and George were sleeping like babies. Jamie had to prank them. She quickly ran to the kitchen and filed two glasses with ice cold water and ran back to Georges room with Fred following her. She handed Fred a glass and pointed at his twin.

"Three... two....one." Jamie whispered to Fred while they threw the water at Rhiannon and George.

They both sat up in the bed with shocked expressions. George leaped out of the bed attacking Fred. Jamie and Rhiannon laughed just laughed at each other.

"Thanks for that." Rhiannon said sarcastically " I was having a good sleep."

"Well miss jet lag you needed to wake up, here I got you some toast" Jamie said handing Rhiannon the plate.

"Thanks are the twins alright they are still fighting." Rhiannon said with slight concern. Jamie walked over to the boys and shoved them apart.

"It was my plan. Stop beating up your brother. There is toast in the kitchen for you." Jamie said to George. As he huffed and left the room. Jamie gave Fred a kiss and he followed after his brother.

"So I guess you had a good nights sleep. As you didn't come to me with your worries."

"Yer, I fell asleep right away as you saw and I didn't notice George coming in. He just kept to his side of the bed and didn't bother me once." Rhiannon said answering Jamie question. "How was your night."

"Good... Really good." Jamie said smiling. "I did it with Fred." Jamie squealed.

"No way. Finally." Rhiannon said. Jamie and Rhiannon sat in George's room alone and Jamie told Rhiannon all about it after they had finished talking Jamie left Rhiannon alone to get changed and Jamie headed to get into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie was in the shower and the water felt great on her muscles and it relaxed her, Jamie was singing in the shower to some muggle music and didn't notice Fred had walked in. He stuck his head round the shower curtain making Jamie jump.

"Hey beautiful, mind if I join." 

"Well i'm nearly done but why not." Jamie giggled as Fred undressed as fast as he could. 

Fred just stood there while Jamie showed. It made her nervous. He walked up behind her a squirted the shower gel all over Jamie's body and rubbed it in. Jamie turned around and did the exact same thing back to Fred. His hands slid over Jamie's breast making her breath in. Jamie put her  lips up to Fred's and kissed passionately leading to a heavy shower make out session Jamie could see Fred's erection and she griped it giving him a soapy hand job. Before anything  could lead to something else Jamie and Fred were interrupted by George banging on the door. 

"Hurry up Jamie, I need to shower I sent Fred to tell you to hurry up but that was a bad idea." George said while Jamie and Fred laughed at each other. Jamie and Fred quickly washed off their bodies and got out the shower. As Fred and Jamie left the bathroom George was stood there starting at the couple. 

"You better have not done it in there I need to shower." George said with a disgusting look on his face.

"No we didn't." Fred said to his brother sounding annoyed as he was cock blocked.