Chapter 51: Winter days at the Burrow.

The next day when the whole family had woken up breakfast was served. Obviously Molly made Jamie have favourite porridge.

For sleeping on the floor with blankets Jamie slept pretty well.

After eating and getting dressed Jamie, Rhiannon and the twins set off back to their flat. Once they got home Jamie had kept her promise to Fred and they enjoyed the day in the bedroom.

~~~~~~~

It was now two days before Christmas and Jamie along with the twins were stuck in the shop while they watched last minute shoppers stock their carts. For the shop being full there were only four employers. Everyone except Jessica had been sent home.

"So what do you want for christmas?" George asked Jamie while they were stacking shelves.

"George!" Jamie scolded him.

"What?"

"You haven't got your gifts, we are meant to be back home tonight." Jamie told George.

"I have everyone else's Just not yours. I have no clue what to get you." George said.

"Well thanks." Jamie huffed.

"Don't be like that. You know I love you." George said.

"I know, I have no clue what you can get me. Just find something quick so you don't get a slap round your head from your mother because you didn't get your best friend a present." Jamie said.

"I think I have just thought of something. So what have you got my lovely family for christmas?" George asked.

"Pft ... Like I would tell you. You can't keep your mouth shut." Jamie giggled.

"Whatever. I will find them when I'm on my break."

"You won't, they're already at the burrow. Safe and secure with mum." Jamie boasted.

"Fuck."

"Fuck indeed. Right, do some work before we get fired." Jamie said, looking at Fred.

"I can't get fired, I'm one of two bosses."

"I think your brother might fire you. We have been stocking the same shelf for like thirty minutes." Jamie said, making George break out laughing. Making Jamie laugh.

Fred watched as the two best friends, his girlfriend and brother, moved around the shop annoying and making eachother laugh. George hadn't been around much as he was always with either Rhiannon or Lee. He could see Jamie missed him; she missed the three of them hanging as just friends and pulling pranks on one another.

"I hope you two are working." Fred shouted across the shop. All he could hear were giggles and a loud band. He shook his head and walked over to them.

"Hey Freddie." Jamie battered her eyelids.

"That doesn't work on me anymore." It does but he doesn't want to admit that. "I'm not the boy I was in hogwarts."

"Yes you are. I know you still feel what you felt everytime I batted my eyelashes. I knew it's effect. " Jamie said as George laughed.

"Same old Fred. You never change. I know you still have a crush on Jamie." George said and Jamie fake surprised gasped.

"Very funny. Not like J wouldn't get flustered over everything I did." Fred laughed and so did George.

"Shut up you carrot."

"A carrot you love." Fred said as blush rose to Jamie's cheek like she was a school girl.

"Alright we will do some work." George said.